TWIN CITIES APPRECIATION THREAD!!!

Damn, it feels raw dog getting to move back, finally unpack, got a new place, things are straight. South Minneapolis has never looked this beautiful, no real sneaker shops left, wow ( just skate places) but everything is nice right now. I am so glad to be home after a 7 year bid at the slave, I swear I am really content with everything now, I suppose it is nice everywhere right now hah, but really, it has been all rainy lately, but I am still happy to be away from the Northwest, at least until November, then I blow this thread up.. I feel like I just got out the joint....

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was so drunk last night I must have humiliated everybody I know, was painting half the day, then hit up LeRons house, drank way too much nasty JD, (UGH THAT WAS UGH) but I feel better this morning, going to go walk around Lake Calhoun..

I love nerdy elitist sarcastic humor, white rappers ( and their record labels ) Lake Street, Lake Calhoun, Lake Nikomis ( brown water too ) Minnehaha Falls, I wish they never tampered with it to put in that stretch on Hiawatha, and the trains, MCAD, all the different types of people, RAGSTOCK, St. Paul, all of STP, East side, West side, Highland, Grand Ave, Snelling Ave, all the state parks, Como Park, CHEAPO, it cannot be better, well, it was 10 years ago, but I was gone after 2003, so I am glad to be home!!

I have called almost everybody I know today, even got Fat Lorenzo pizza, and a 5-8 Club Juicy Lucy (hamburger) for tonight...

Go Celtics!!!

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

We do need a Minnesota summit. I have industry "secrets"
laugh.gif
what's up my people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

definitely gotta get a summit goin, drink some summit
laugh.gif

we had one last year with a few of us, that was straight.

I was a designer and test model sculptor @ Nike, Jordan Brand, and Nike SB.

Now I work for Nike doing market research, studying trends and subculture fads and what sells and doesn't sell...

RockwellFontana wrote:

Now I work for Nike doing market research, studying trends and subculture fads and what sells and doesn't sell...

RETRO THE GLOVE AND GIVE US OG COLORS YOU SLIMY +#+$ FACE!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your support, long live Nike.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

CHECKING IN!!!!!!!

and how can i APPly for your job or get your job

I swear, Target Field has got to be one of the best looking ballparks of all times!

Spoiler [+]
OF ALL TIMES!!!

Back
Top Bottom