Twitter fingers Vol shaq vs mcgee

Yall tell me what's worse and more worthy of being looped over and over on a Shaqtin' segment:

:smile:18 - :24)

:lol:
Payton, Jordan, miller, used to do their talking on the court not on a publicly televised show and weren't going at the same guy regularly. It was more to get into their opponents head.

A lot of false equivalency's here.

Clearly, it is hard to relate one situation to the other, especially decades apart.

The shared factor between the past and now is that trash-talk, criticism and ridicule were and still are part of basketball.

Shaq being analyst and McGee being an employee of the NBA, his terrible plays are content owned and distributed by the league. Therefore, TNT or whomever that pay $ for that content, can do as they please with it with the stipulation set forth by the NBA. The more he messes up, the more TNT is going to exploit that in order to get a return on that broadcasting fee. :lol:.

equivalencies*

--

Last edited:
Loved SHaq's reasoning how the Shaqtin' segment helped make Otto Porter great.

Idiot.
That was Shaq being dumb and taking credit.

The underlying point is still there though; become a better player, limit the mistakes you make on the court and you won't find yourself as an all-star on Shaqtin A Fool.

If you believe Shaq was playing dumb, then that's on you.
I didn't say Shaq was playing dumb. I said he was being dumb by saying that. Please tell me you know the difference between those two statements :lol:

Every player in the NBA is prone to brain farts. This is what Kenny was alluding to. Happens to EVERYONE.
And every player then gets made fun of for it on Shaqtin A Fool. That's what Kenny has said in the past as well. I mean so what? That doesn't change anything.

Every player doesn't consistently have brain farts though.

Like on a week by week basis how many brain farts/dumb plays does a player make? You'd have to ×3 for McGee. Son was legit on a streak.

your argument was 'on the court' vs 'on a publicly televised show'.

i gave examples of Shaq and Barkley also being roasted 'on a publicly televised show'.
(Sam Cassell too btw)

now you wanna move the goalpost to 'single incident in time' vs 'mentioned day in and out'?

Am I moving the goal post or are you?
I said McGee is constantly singled out and that it's more than just a single incident. Jesus Marian Joseph he calls him tragic Johnson and you give me isolated incidents about players getting into fights and compare it to being made fun of lol

nah, im good.

Clearly, it is hard to relate one situation to the other, especially decades apart.

The shared factor between the past and now is that trash-talk, criticism and ridicule were and still are part of basketball.

Shaq being analyst and McGee being an employee of the NBA, his terrible plays are content owned and distributed by the league. Therefore, TNT or whomever that pay $ for that content, can do as they please with it with the stipulation set forth by the NBA. The more he messes up, the more TNT is going to exploit that in order to get a return on that broadcasting fee. :lol:.

equivalencies*

--
Nah I ain't rollin with that :lol:
Not the same thing

Shaq has had everybody on Shaqtin a fool. from Superstars to bums. Javale became the face of it cuz he kept doing dumb ****. Not missing shot or something small, just blatant little kid at the playground dumb ****. Then when he started getting sensitive about it, saying the TNT crew is ruining his career and stufff Shaq made it a point to pick on him more. He shoulda just laughed it off. You can't be mad at people for showing your real footage. :lol:

:rofl: I'm convinced. Anybody defending Javale is ***** made.

Look at that fool. Reminding everybody why he's hof 1st inductee of Shaqtin A Fool :lol: :smh:

His own teammates who were defending him laughing at his dumbass.

Last edited:
I swear Shaq better come back 2 months later with a new ShaqtinAFool segment featuring (shaq's voice) "JAVALEEE MCCGEEE"

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
^

What are you trying to insinuate with that picture?

:lol:

90% of the celebs got picture with Trump in NYC....And?

Last edited:
I swear Shaq better come back 2 months later with a new ShaqtinAFool segment featuring (shaq's voice) "JAVALEEE MCCGEEE"

:lol: :lol:
I bet this is what Javale was waiting for. Think he got amnesty now, he about to cut loose all of March and act a fool.

Gonna get to a point Shaq can't ignore it.

Well worth the 10 minutes :lol:

:rofl: Just their reaction when they see Javale's face before Shaq even says his name :lol:

I know they edited it that way but those coach reactions got me thinking Javale is seen as a bum in the league :lol:

Last edited:
Shaqtin a ****
Son ain't have no jokes so he looked some 5 year old videos to try n get laughs.

Idiot.

The underlying point is still there though; become a better player, limit the mistakes you make on the court and you won't find yourself as an all-star on Shaqtin A Fool.

I didn't say Shaq was playing dumb. I said he was being dumb by saying that. Please tell me you know the difference between those two statements :lol:

Every player in the NBA is prone to brain farts. This is what Kenny was alluding to. Happens to EVERYONE.
And every player then gets made fun of for it on Shaqtin A Fool. That's what Kenny has said in the past as well. I mean so what? That doesn't change anything.

Like on a week by week basis how many brain farts/dumb plays does a player make? You'd have to ×3 for McGee. Son was legit on a streak.

Your statement was ambiguous. Don't come off as condescending.

^

What are you trying to insinuate with that picture?

laugh.gif

90% of the celebs got picture with Trump in NYC....And?
90% ??? lmaoooo

eff outta here. 

and how many celebs are out here defending trump?

Idiot.

No it was not ambiguous. You just don't know the difference between the two :lol:

Playing dumb = pretending to be dumb in a certain situation

Being dumb = Actually dumb

Wasn't being condescending. You claim my statement was ambiguous but you assumed I meant he we playing dumb. Your reply was stupid to me so I replied accordingly not condescendingly.

Last edited:

Idiot.

No it was not ambiguous. You just don't know the difference between the two :lol:

Wasn't being condescending. You claim my statement was ambiguous but you assumed I meant he we playing dumb. Your reply was stupid to me so I replied accordingly not condescendingly.

How is your statement not ambiguous if you're breaking it down like this? :lol:

Ever hear someone say, "don't be stupid?" Most likely along the lines of someone PLAYING stupid/dumb. That's what I took your comment as.

90% ??? lmaoooo
eff outta here. 

and how many celebs are out here defending trump?

First of all, Trump ain't got nothing to do with this thread. You are bringing up some BS with no relation to the topic at hand. Corny !

Second, You are from the Texas, a red state, Trump fanatic's live there. What would you know about NYC society ? Trump was a hotelier, it was in his interest to socialize and entertain celebs.

Third, how did you figure Shaq defended him ? He Stated this :

O'Neal "It's kind of hard to believe that a guy with no political experience is the president of the United States. That's just really hard to believe. And I agree with (Charles Barkley), we have to give him a chance to do his job. Candidate Trump made a lot of promises, now we just hope that President-elect Trump, soon to be President Trump, hopefully he can make this world a better place for us to live in. Everybody was in shock, but it's over and done. We live in a democracy. He won; he's the president; now we have to give him a chance."

As you can see, you are completely making up BS and believing your own garbage.

:lol: :smh:

clowns.
___

Last edited:

Idiot.

How is your statement not ambiguous if you're breaking it down like this? :lol:
Cuz I said one thing and you made up something I DID NOT SAY :lol:

I NEVER said playing dumb. You did. So I then had to explain to you the difference.

You would've been better off asking me if I meant that instead of assuming it.

Ever hear someone say, "don't be stupid?" Most likely along the lines of someone PLAYING stupid/dumb. That's what I took your comment as.
Do not assume.

You should've asked and I would've gave you the answer instead of assuming and then I had to correct you.

I'm telling you I took it a certain way...you obviously didn't mean it the way I interpreted it...this is why it's AMBIGUOUS. How is this hard to understand? At this point it's minutiae. You're going to want the last word, so have at it, buddy.

I'm telling you that you assumed and your assumption was wrong.

There is no ambiguity when you change what I said to fit what you thought I meant.

:lol: If you want to make this about having the last word okay but that's not erasing you jumped to a conclusion and ran with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom