Twitter Panic about the EBT Shutdown

i buy my neighbors one... $90 a month for 200 dollars...i ball so hard brah

also when i was a bagger at publix from 2007-2009 and had to do carry outs....people that paid with them had mercedes benz's , bmw's jaguar new mustangs....but then again down here its the shady hustle capitol 
laugh.gif

big business in my hood.

and yea, cam's new mixtape he rapping about having side chicks w/ EBTs...can't knock da hustle
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Heard people were bugging in Walmart because of the EBT glitch gave them extra money :lol:

thats exactly what happened...da limits were temporarily removed and cats went HAM.

*shrugs* only money i spend got dead presidents on em.

So, no hundos? Gotcha :lol:

I remember the last time I paid $50 for $100 in foodstamps, the kid bout salmon, delmonico, all the good stuff. I strolled out feelin like a boss :lol:

also when i was a bagger at publix from 2007-2009 and had to do carry outs....people that paid with them had mercedes benz's , bmw's jaguar new mustangs....but then again down here its the shady hustle capitol :lol:  
big business in my hood.

and yea, cam's new mixtape he rapping about having side chicks w/ EBTs...can't knock da hustle :smh: :lol:

Wait, what?... can you clarify for me?

His neighbors give him $90 and he acquires, for them, an EBT card worth $200 of food?

Why not just keep the EBT for yourself then? How is that profitable hussle? :lol:

^
You can't buy booze, drugs, or cigs with EBT.

This store I used to work at, this guy would come in, buy a 12 pack of soda, go in the back alley dump all the cans out, go next store and return the cans to buy a beer.

Last edited:
of course it helps people i need but tons and i mean TONS cheat the system and get cards when they already have more than enough income to afford weekly groceries and drive nice cars. they get these cards and spend hundreds at the store. its kinda disgusting, i usually dont complain about this kind of stuff but i see it all the time, but then again the government is to blame because they hire people who go out and help others cheat the system.
typical american

Its hard to cheat the system. When you apply they know all of your jobs, who lives in your house and the cars you own right away

Alot of people have nice house and cars then fall on bad times which require them to get stamps

also when i was a bagger at publix from 2007-2009 and had to do carry outs....people that paid with them had mercedes benz's , bmw's jaguar new mustangs....but then again down here its the shady hustle capitol :lol:  
big business in my hood.

and yea, cam's new mixtape he rapping about having side chicks w/ EBTs...can't knock da hustle :smh: :lol:

His neighbors give him $90 and he acquires, for them, an EBT card worth $200 of food?

Why not just keep the EBT for yourself then? How is that profitable hussle? :lol:

EBT isn't cash, best trade off I can think off. I pay $90 for $200 worth of food and I give you $90 for your gas money :lol: keep in mind even after they take away $200 they still be having like $600 and this is every month

BJs, Costcos, Sam Club's are danger zones the first of the month

^

So dude is saying that he'd rather sell his EBT card that comes with $200 worth of food, for $90, because it wont pay for his cigs, booze, and gas?

Sorry but still sounds like backwards hustlin' to me.

$200 worth of food is $200 worth of food. Let me get my hands on one of these EBT, we gon' be feastin' at my house. Barbecue all day errrdayyy.

Last edited:
typical american

Its hard to cheat the system. When you apply they know all of your jobs, who lives in your house and the cars you own right away

Alot of people have nice house and cars then fall on bad times which require them to get stamps

So you're saying we should go out and get expensive luxury houses and vehicles that we can't afford and then resort to stamps. Gotcha. Typical American fashion indeed.

typical american

So you're saying we should go out and get expensive luxury houses and vehicles that we can't afford and then resort to stamps. Gotcha. Typical American fashion indeed.
So you're saying if I have a house and a luxury vehicle I can't fall on hard times? Because hard times only take place in a certain tax bracket? Gotcha

^

This store I used to work at, this guy would come in, buy a 12 pack of soda, go in the back alley dump all the cans out, go next store and return the cans to buy a beer.

He was going to the wrong spot

So dude is saying that he'd rather sell his EBT card that comes with $200 worth of food, for $90, because it wont pay for his cigs, booze, and gas?

$200 worth of food is $200 worth of food. Let me get my hands on one of these EBT, we gon' be feastin' at my house. Barbecue all day errrdayyy.

Nah his neighbor is the one with the ebt card, he buys 200 bucks worth of ebt credit for 90 bucks. EBT money & cash is the same as long as you're buying food.

Me and my mom went to the store the other day thinking our card was gonna work and they told us the system was down, as we're walking out with the food she purchased we see a little *** cardboard sign with the system is down on there lol.

But yo, I hate that my mom be tryna go to the store at the beginning of the month tryna buy ****, then she wanna go to walmart where there's like 20 lanes but only 5 people working.
indifferent.gif
Lines be like 30 deep carts full of junk food.

Also if you workout and can get a deal on ebt you'll like it, all dem protainz and gainz.
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Why not just keep the EBT for yourself then? How is that profitable hussle?
laugh.gif

i use to give him 100 but now his card gets 189 dollars a month

so i just give him half of whats on the card...which is standard

he does well for himself but he makes alot off the books becuase

he has his own small business...

he gets a full tank of gas a carton of cigarettes

and a 24 pack of coronas...lmao he be 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

also when i was a bagger at publix from 2007-2009 and had to do carry outs....people that paid with them had mercedes benz's , bmw's jaguar new mustangs....but then again down here its the shady hustle capitol 
laugh.gif

another thing typical person who bash people dont know is that:

Alot of people are caretakers and shop for disabled people

I remember when i bought food with EBT card and the person behind me saw me and walk to caddy truck and I heard him say thats BS to his wife. I turned around and whats BS, me being a state caretaker shopping for my clients. His wife called him a AHOLE and he turned red

people so quick to judge

Me and my mom went to the store the other day thinking our card was gonna work and they told us the system was down, as we're walking out with the food she purchased we see a little *** cardboard sign with the system is down on there lol.

But yo, I hate that my mom be tryna go to the store at the beginning of the month tryna buy ****, then she wanna go to walmart where there's like 20 lanes but only 5 people working.
indifferent.gif
Lines be like 30 deep carts full of junk food.

Also if you workout and can get a deal on ebt you'll like it, all dem protainz and gainz.
nthat.gif
don't know if you live in the south but you already know about that publix deli 
pimp.gif

especially the publix's in nice neighborhoods

and whole foods 
eek.gif

Im saying are yaw not able to afford atleast $200 in groceries?  Yaw sound like yaw getting $900 worth of food. $200 in groceries isnt nothing and i hope you would be able to afford it without food stamps

No i never said that.

What I said is that if I have a IT job and buy a house and car, then some  dude name BUSH decide to take over america and crash the ecomony, and my job move overseas and I go broke, then I would apply for for foodstamps to help me get through the rough time

you took my post the wrong way thus proving what I already said. Quick to judge and jump to conclusions

Last edited:

another thing typical person who bash people dont know is that:

Alot of people are caretakers and shop for disabled people

I remember when i bought food with EBT card and the person behind me saw me and walk to caddy truck and I heard him say thats BS to his wife. I turned around and whats BS, me being a state caretaker shopping for my clients. His wife called him a AHOLE and he turned red

people so quick to judge
:lol: Always funny to hear about someone getting burned

Back
Top Bottom