Twitter Panic about the EBT Shutdown

Im saying are yaw not able to afford atleast $200 in groceries?  Yaw sound like yaw getting $900 worth of food. $200 in groceries isnt nothing and i hope you would be able to afford it without food stamps

What? If someone is offering me $200 worth of food stamps for $90 cash I'm taking it, not about affording anything.

^
You can't buy booze, drugs, or cigs with EBT.

So dude is saying that he'd rather sell his EBT card that comes with $200 worth of food, for $90, because it wont pay for his cigs, booze, and gas?

Sorry but still sounds like backwards hustlin' to me.

$200 worth of food is $200 worth of food. Let me get my hands on one of these EBT, we gon' be feastin' at my house. Barbecue all day errrdayyy.

if you're on EBT usually you popped when it comes to shopping for gear, or other ****, so they would trade some credit for cold hard cash..

of course it helps people i need but tons and i mean TONS cheat the system and get cards when they already have more than enough income to afford weekly groceries and drive nice cars. they get these cards and spend hundreds at the store. its kinda disgusting, i usually dont complain about this kind of stuff but i see it all the time, but then again the government is to blame because they hire people who go out and help others cheat the system.

typical american

Its hard to cheat the system. When you apply they know all of your jobs, who lives in your house and the cars you own right away

Alot of people have nice house and cars then fall on bad times which require them to get stamps

typical american? :rolleyes

your right, because my own mother tells me about people she knows or are related to who have money, like really have money yet they know people who hook them up and they get ebt card and what not.

i wouldnt talk about it if i didnt see it for myself and know some of these families personally.

if you dont think it happens and happens a lot then LOL to you

Need this type of hook up when im living alone in 2 months.

Worked at a grocery store and EBT cardholders were eating like KINGS.

Muhfuggin crab legs, beef tenderloin, prime rib, etc.

Last edited:
When my family was going through tough times and we had EBT for a bit... ohhhweee that was some good *** eating :smh:

real t they should have a snap/ebt for poor college students, I know fraud would be abundant, but the quality of my life would legit change :lol:

Hmm.
Snap as in "Aw snap!", which is a stereotypical black phrase.

EBT
Switch around the first letters of BET.

Dat subtle racism........?

Im saying are yaw not able to afford atleast $200 in groceries?  Yaw sound like yaw getting $900 worth of food. $200 in groceries isnt nothing and i hope you would be able to afford it without food stamps

Y'all*

Go to SAMs club in the ghetto and I see some people with 500 worth of groceries and I'm like wth :smh: it's obvious they are getting it from the government smh

I hate gong to walmart, all I see is weird people and from trailer parks, Haven't been there in months surprisingly

But Sams Club doesn't accept EBT.

I'm fortunate to have never needed food stamps. Even when my parents were students and broke, they worked hard to make it work.

I buy $200 worth of EBT from a classmate for $75. Dude doesnt even need the EBT, and uses the $75 for booze 
laugh.gif

I would use an EBT card only for my time in college...

Those nights at the dorm eating peanut butter bread and ramen
sick.gif

I had food stamps before I got my current job, but being a single man, they only gave me like $150 a month

Damn some of ya get some good deals with the ebt swipes. Most people around here do 50/50, had one girl for a minute but then she tried raising the price. I also refuse to go to Walmart too.

Screw that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom