Two NYPD cops shot in the BX

I can definitely tell you still a youngin with no real world experiences, but do you bruh

\
I'm not challenging your opinion or flaming you. I'm giving you my perspective and trying to have a debate. I have no intent to flame anyone, I enjoy a good discussion. That's all this is.
No need to get all worked up about it, relax. The inb4 thing was just a jab because I expected such a response. That doesn't mean I'm not letting you explain yourself further lol.
I'm just saying that blanket statements like that are hardly ever true and it's generally a stupid thing to say.
I don't disagree that the police system in the US is essentially a crime syndicate but I also think it's foolish to say that every single cop fits that narrative. I will disagree with a blanket statement in any case, in this case it's police.

I always laugh when dudes are so caught up in their e-fight that can't even tell who's actually siding with them or not, instead go on these condescending tantrums making themselves look like idiots :lol:

And you doing something to change the justice system by being informed?...how Sway? please tell me more about your activity in the progress of this nation...

You actually have the guts to say this about someone else :rofl:

now you wanna work pro bono, okay batman you go save the city

That was always my intention...

Obviously I have bills and I'll be taking some cases to pay said bills. But I do want to help people who have been wronged. Those that can't pay I will work for, for free.

C'mon with it fellas. These rebuttals are sorry.

Give me something with some substance.

Do ya'll have an actual counterargument or are you all just going to piss & moan because of the inconvenient truth?

At this point you're focused more on me instead of the actual issue at hand.

Last edited:
now you wanna work pro bono, okay batman you go save the city

That was always my intention...

Obviously I have bills and I'll be taking some cases to pay said bills. But I do want to help people who have been wronged. Those that can't pay I will work for, for free.

C'mon with it fellas. These rebuttals are sorry.

Give me something with some substance.

Do ya'll have an actual counterargument or are you all just going to piss & moan because of the inconvenient truth?

At this point you're focused more on me instead of the actual issue at hand.

you already lost papa, you just too young to understand

I can definitely tell you still a youngin with no real world experiences, but do you bruh

Probably older than you and definitely far more experienced.

I have experienced violence at the hands of police first-hand. Completely unprovoked. I've spoken about this previously on NT.

I've experienced being profiled, illegally searched, illegally detained etc etc etc.

You're just sitting here trying to pick away at my character but have zero in the way of an actual rebuttal in regards to the topic at hand.

You have nothing, nothing in the way of a valid counterpoint or argument.

Just spewing ad hominem at this point.

That's it? That's all you've got?

you already lost papa, you just too young to understand

No, I think those that resort to focusing on the person, instead of the argument have lost.

You've yet to make even a remotely intelligent point in this thread. Just spewing nonsense.

I've yet to see anyone try to disprove anything I've said, just a few dudes sitting in a circle-jerk pissing and moaning about the inconvenient truths I'm presenting.

Probably older than you and definitely far more experienced.

I have experienced violence at the hands of police first-hand. Completely unprovoked. I've spoken about this previously on NT.

I've experienced being profiled, illegally searched, illegally detained etc etc etc.

You're just sitting here trying to pick away at my character but have zero in the way of an actual rebuttal in regards to the topic at hand.

You have nothing, nothing in the way of a valid counterpoint or argument.

Just spewing ad hominem at this point.

That's it? That's all you've got?

View media item 1898727

These anti-cop / race threads are always so entertaining. 
roll.gif

We need a subsection under General or a megathread.

Hope none of y'all have people who work law enforcement in your families. You're basically okay with them being killed for no reason other than they're law enforcement and all are bad.

Hope none of y'all have people who work law enforcement in your families. You're basically okay with them being killed for no reason other than they're law enforcement and all are bad.

You're another one I notice that continues to say some perplexing **** in these kinds of threads.

Noticed you dropped into the Syria thread, different issue but still, and said "stop blaming America" and bounced. If you had any working knowledge of the situation out there you'd realize that our nation has had an active role in the continued escalation of violence over there. We've been training & arming rebels, just further adding fuel to the fire and destabilizing the region. We're absolutely partly responsible for civilian casualties out there. Absolutely....

I digress....That's a different issue. I just notice you have a pattern of making absolutely exasperating commentary. As we see here...

Nobody is condoning violence here (BTW, read the article, both officers are expected to live) but if cops aren't working to foster trust and healthy relationships with those who live in these neighborhoods and instead opt for hyper-aggressive, unconstitutional tactics to police such neighborhoods, these things are bound to happen.

How Sway? I think I outlined that.

You seem to have trouble understanding and comprehending.

Yes, if more people were informed about these issues we could actually make a difference. I'm but one person, but if others like myself vote in the right people, both on a local and national level, we can make a difference.

Unfortunately for us, a lot of people think and behave like you. So here we are, stagnant.
All police are part of a faulty, broken, corrupt, unjust, unconstitutional system and are agents of said system.

All NYPD officers are part of the PBA, a lobby that actively works to keep unjust policies and laws intact. A lobby that actively opposes De Blasio's efforts to change such policies.

Stop tap dancing around my actual question, DO YOU BELIEVE ALL POLICE ARE BAD PEOPLE?

Yes or No

I never defended the organization they work for, because we all know the system is all *****ed up, I'm speaking on a personal level, you really believe every individual with a badge is bad?...if not then I digress and we just have a misunderstanding, if you believe because someone is a cop that automatically makes them a bad person, then I'm just gonna keep laughing at you....so what is it, simple answer bruh....all cops are bad

YES

NO

:rofl: @ practicing law ProBono.....

Good Idea Matt Murdock....all you need is to lose your eyesight and develop super powers bro.

You already know the answer b

and he doesn't need eyesight. His third eye stay open

Last edited:
You're another one I notice that continues to say some perplexing **** in these kinds of threads.

Noticed you dropped into the Syria thread, different issue but still, and said "stop blaming America" and bounced. If you had any working knowledge of the situation out there you'd realize that our nation has had an active role in the continued escalation of violence over there. We've been training & arming rebels, just further adding fuel to the fire and destabilizing the region. We're absolutely partly responsible for civilian casualties out there. Absolutely....

I digress....That's a different issue. I just notice you have a pattern of making absolutely exasperating commentary. As we see here...

Nobody is condoning violence here (BTW, read the article, both officers are expected to live) but if cops aren't working to foster trust and healthy relationships with those who live in these neighborhoods and instead opt for hyper-aggressive, unconstitutional tactics to police such neighborhoods, these things are bound to happen.

So your logic is since they are going to live, saying inhumane stuff about someone you don't know makes it all good.

You have done nothing in this thread but back up your feelings why violence against cops is justified. You sound like a damn fool. Good luck to anyone who ever hires you as an attorney.

They gonna live so they deserve no sympathy :rofl:

Because a bullet didn't just grace ones face and the other one caught a hot one in their abdomen, not to mention the psychological trauma of being shot....

**** them tho...they just a badge.

SH has the right to have disgust for, not trust, not make excuses for the NYPD given his very valid reasons. Don't see why yall judging him. It's one thing to disagree but there's isn't any point in discussing it.

Who's judging?
:lol: I aint falling in to that trap. You know who.

It's all over the 1st pg. Aint just one person really.

I see a lot of females in the NYPD these days like it's all sweet
I be seeing the finest chicks in that bulky uniform on the job at Grand Central :smh:

I don't want to approach when they with their male partners.

don't be beta
You confuse being beta with wanting to live.

My friend tried to spit game to a female cop on a dare. Two male cops pinned his *** against the brick wall and stopped and frisked his ***. Jammed him up for over a half hr.

I do not need those problems in my life. Maybe you not black though so I can understand you going ahead thinking you alpha and walking up to cops trying to get their # with no fear of getting a night stick pressed against your ***.
But this heir of complacency is ******* pathetic....People need to wake up and realize that it's not just the NYPD but our criminal justice system as a whole is ******* broken.

The health care system in this country is also broken. Still, I don't disregard every health provider based on the majority.
Broken system isn't the same thing as a corrupt system that actively infringes on civil liberties and ignores the law. Individuals that actively engage and choose to be apart of that are not the same as individuals working within a broken system that at best gets over on the poor.

Last edited:
I didn't get the notion that you were flaming me.

My sentiment however remains. This is something you really don't have any hands-on experience with.

Policing in Belgium is nothing like it is in the US.

I've made no blanket statements whatsoever. Simply the facts.

You can ignore those facts but it is what it is.

As well-intentioned as an officer may be when first entering the force from the academy, he/she is subject to the same policies as everyone else. Is expected to uphold the same codes as everyone else. Those that go against the grain do not last. Period.

This is not me making a blanket statement, it's a fact. You want to go to IA? You want to complain to your superiors that your fellow officers are breaking the law/hurting people? They'll tell you to keep your mouth shut or else.

If you're not familiar with the blue wall of silence don't assume what I'm saying is a blanket statement.
I know what the blue wall of silence means and that the US police system is heavily geared towards keeping all problems in-house and sustaining bad cops with minimal or no repercussions. I enjoy learning things and due to my illness I have an abundance of spare time to do my own research and continue learning about US culture. Don't assume I'm not familiar with certain concepts/rules because I'm from another country. Ofcourse I don't have hands-on experience but that doesn't mean I'm completely ignorant on the subject. 

I'm always happy to learn and I appreciate all forms of input. You are free to correct me.

Besides I'm clearly not the only one who shares my sentiment.

Maybe they don't last but you just admitted that there are in fact good cops who go against the grain, just that they don't stay in the force for very long. What about the cops who blow the whistle on injustice in their department? Are they bad cops too? Like you said, there are repercussions for those who do go against the grain so those who do speak out not only risk their career but possibly even more than that.

I know there aren't many but it supports my point that not every single one of them are terrible human beings.

Last edited:
I know what the blue wall of silence means and that the US police system is heavily geared towards keeping all problems in-house and sustaining bad cops with minimal or no repercussions. I enjoy learning things and due to my illness I have an abundance of spare time to do my own research and continue learning about US culture. Don't assume I'm not familiar with certain concepts/rules because I'm from another country.
I'm always happy to learn and I appreciate all forms of input.
Maybe they don't last but you just admitted that there are in fact good cops who go against the grain, just that they don't stay in the force for very long. What about the cops who blow the whistle on injustice in their department? Are they bad cops too? Like you said, there are repercussions for those who do go against the grain so those who do speak out not only risk their career but possibly even more than that.
I know there aren't many but it supports my point that not every single one of them are terrible human beings.

They aren't cops once they do blow the whistle. They're usually suspended indefinitely w/o pay and are pending termination following IA investigation.

A lot of cops wait until retirement to blow the whistle on corruption. What you're talking about is extremely, extremely rare.

Still doesn't change the fact that while they were officers they still were part of a lobby that seeks to keep hurtful policies & laws in place

Read up. http://www.vice.com/read/the-pernicious-power-of-police-unions

You keep glossing over the union aspect. Once you become unionized you're part of the problem. Period. No two ways about it.

Tap dancing champ over here.

Spitting walls of text and can't answer a simple YES or NO question.

Last edited:
They aren't cops once they do blow the whistle. They're usually suspended indefinitely w/o pay and are pending termination following IA investigation.

A lot of cops wait until retirement to blow the whistle on corruption. What you're talking about is extremely, extremely rare.

Still doesn't change the fact that while they were officers they still were part of a lobby that seeks to keep hurtful policies & laws in place

Read up. http://www.vice.com/read/the-pernicious-power-of-police-unions

You keep glossing over the union aspect. Once you become unionized you're part of the problem. Period. No two ways about it.
I still don't entirely agree 100% but I understand your view better now.

Also, thanks for that link. Reading that now.

Back
Top Bottom