Tyga says Cash Money hasn't gave him a check

dude has seen money from cash money. i am curious what other industries he is in tho. 

he just got his own shoe with reebok... why? i have no idea :lol:

baby be playing these dudes. pay up homie, i dont even like tyga either.

fixed. tyga is starter, he's just da weakest starter.
Bow wows the weakest but hes jae millz status when it comes to rap career now, that sweat song officially ended his rap career.

Never thought a song featuring wayne can end your rap career
That's cause Wayne isn't the obligatory "He's hot, therefore I need him to make my song automatically hot" guy anymore. That would be Drake. People have finally come around and realized Wayne doesn't say ****, and hasn't done so in years.
I bet Drake charges beyond rape prices for just a hook, let alone a verse
jae millz blocked me on twitter because i asked him when his album was coming out
laugh.gif
mean.gif
LOOOOOOOL

I bet Drake charges beyond rape prices for just a hook, let alone a verse
From what I hear he strictly does verses/hooks for artist he wants to i.e the reason you see the same collabs or really left field ones

A cash money artist complaining about not getting royalty checks or paid properly.

What a suprise. I never heard this issue from that label before.

wait this is the same guy that has your grandma on his ****? lmao he seems kind of homo maybe its just his voice

I don't feel sorry for him or any other fool that Cash Money rip off cause this been going on for years now so too bad....I don't see how artist still sign with these dudes knowing they have about 8 pending lawsuits & all the bad business they have done over the years...For example the Cash Money/Ruff Ryders Tour in 99' Cash Money gross 14 mil off that tour B.G. & Juvie said each member of the Hot Boys only received $75,000 sad but true...

I don't feel sorry for him or any other fool that Cash Money rip off cause this been going on for years now so too bad....I don't see how artist still sign with these dudes knowing they have about 8 pending lawsuits & all the bad business they have done over the years...For example the Cash Money/Ruff Ryders Tour in 99' Cash Money gross 14 mil off that tour B.G. & Juvie said each member of the Hot Boys only received $75,000 sad but true...
sick.gif
 This can't be real life?! Birdman must really be that dude in the streets cause dudes be acting scared to make him give up that money. That man needs to learn how to pay his rappers. 
mean.gif

Wait so this basically means he is making no money from record sales?
Newsflash: No one does in 2013. Certainly not in hip-hop.

Nowadays artists have to earn money through other avenues, which it seems like Tyga has been able to do. Touring, singles, endorsements (he has a deal with Reebok and his own shoe line there), etc. I'm sure Tyga is doing fine. Bow Wow is probably doing alright as well, maybe not as much as of late but he still has money.

If people like Soulja Boy are still getting money, Tyga is probably one of the more successful rappers among those who don't sell.

Last edited:
:x  This can't be real life?! Birdman must really be that dude in the streets cause dudes be acting scared to make him give up that money. That man needs to learn how to pay his rappers. :smh:

Nah he'll never learn. Birdman been taking money from his artists for over 20 years. That's why Juvenile, B.G., Mannie Fresh left.
But on the other hand why did Mystikal & Busta Rhymes sign with Cash Money? I guess no one else wanted them.
Anyway like someone said rappers make money from shows & touring.

sick.gif
 This can't be real life?! Birdman must really be that dude in the streets cause dudes be acting scared to make him give up that money. That man needs to learn how to pay his rappers. 
mean.gif
i remember reading something about them murdering somebody in New Orleans for running his mouth.

Damn :lol:

Not the first time Cash Money has had trouble with stuff like this. Atleast he's branching out on his own bringing in money elsewhere.

:x  This can't be real life?! Birdman must really be that dude in the streets cause dudes be acting scared to make him give up that money. That man needs to learn how to pay his rappers. :smh:

Well he bout droppin change on a ***** head though everybody down here in the N.O. Know that..Head got read killers on the pay role type in the name TELLY HANKTON in your search engine well dude a cold blooded killer cops caught him his bond was $1mill word down here is BABY posted it & it believable cause nobody down here got change like that to throw out there anymore..But he really don't make threats to cats he just a shrewd business man what he did with B.G. & Wayne was he got a hold of them when they was young both of their dads got killed so he was a father figure to them he brainwashed them at a young age..That's why cats like Juvie & UNLV had beef with Baby cause they figured him out..Baby & Yella Boy from UNLV got into a fight YELLA Boy knocked Baby out & bout a month later YELLA BOY was dead...In a nutshell he gets cats off the streets that got zero music business knowledge or any knowledge at that gives them a deal, a couple of thousands,a car & a cash money chain & these fools think they made it & they ballin but by the time the realize it it's too late you can take care of BABY only one way & that's the way Juvie did & that's taking him to court but Juvie still got played in the end case BABY collects all the royalties from "BACK THAT *** UP"

Back
Top Bottom