Tyga says Cash Money hasn't gave him a check

Following 2012's Careless World: Rise Of The Last King  album and 2008's independent No Introduction, the Los Angeles, California native has sold over 350,000 albums to date in the United States alone.
Bar for bar tyga is easily one of the worst in the game.

Sales figures speaking for themselves.

Citing sales of 350,000 in the US alone off like 3 albums like that's SOMETHING.

Dudes is fools still signing to Beatrice. Puff too.

i think what birdman does is he pays for you but he doesn't pay you. Like he'll pay for you house cars video, clothes and everything put he wont pay you directly.

i think what birdman does is he pays for you but he doesn't pay you. Like he'll pay for you house cars video, clothes and everything put he wont pay you directly.

Pretty much. Problem is I HIGHLY doubt the value of the cars, videos and clothes is = what they should get paid directly.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the cars he's "given" to other artists are really just his old cars :lol:

Yup, he'll make sure you living good but you ain't seeing that money in your hand to do whatever you want with it. Basically he the pimp and he gives them that cheap prostitute treatment.

This is why we never see the Hammer situation until years down the line.

If Tyga came out this year as being broke and living off whatever Baby ownes and lets him use, then alot of people would question their whole existence.

so man people look directly at Tyga as some sort of leader and influential person. It makes no sense to me.

Bow Wow done already had his shine, Who knows when Jae Millz droppin his album probably after Lil Chuckee

Last edited:
I bet Drake charges beyond rape prices for just a hook, let alone a verse
From what I hear he strictly does verses/hooks for artist he wants to i.e the reason you see the same collabs or really left field ones

Makes sense. No wonder he just rotates between Ross, French Montana, Bun B, and YM. Has he ever had a non posse song that had Millz, Bow Wow, Gudda Gudda, or any of those other bums? They always get left out in the cold on major releases from Wayne, Drake, and Nicki. How the hell did BOO from Boo and Gotti get the first track off IANAHB2 though???? The amount of weed carrying :lol:

Bow Wow done already had his shine, Who knows when Jae Millz droppin his album probably after Lil Chuckee

Jae millz dont want no album, he knows he wont have mainstream success, he signed with YM just to get outta harlem and live comfortable.
Similar to all the bench warmers on YM

I remember when future said Drake did something shiesty when it came to the Tony Montana song

@knowledge nobody looks at tyga as a leader but if he announced he was broke it would be shocking considering he's always in the blogs for buying/wrecking some expensive car....that would make sense then lol

Last edited:
I remember when future said Drake did something shiesty when it came to the Tony Montana song

@knowledge nobody looks at tyga as a leader but if he announced he was broke it would be shocking considering he's always in the blogs for buying/wrecking some expensive car....that would make sense then lol
drake lowkey burned a bridge, cuz future is BIG right now....
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
[VIDEO]
drake lowkey burned a bridge, cuz future is BIG right now....
Not really. He and Drake made "Love Me" and then gave it to Wayne.

Future is about dollars I doubt he gives a f what Drake did a year ago.

Future was mad that Drake didn't show up to the Tony Montana Remix video.

But obviously they squashed it because this was a few months ago, Tony Montana came out summer 2011. Drake was bigging up Future too in that EVR interview a few days ago[/video]

Hardly any artist sees a royalty check this early in his/her career

Last edited:
It's one thing to not see a royalty check.

Not seeing ANY money whatsoever from your record label is a whole nother thing.

That's like I get a job at Safeway, and instead of paying me they just give me 70% off groceries.

Where do I sign up for that internship

View media item 370933
View media item 370934

It's called a car note.

******g J-Money that used to rap w/ Yung LA had a damn Maserati.

Ya'll ****** acting rappers go to the dealer and drop 100K and drive off.
Obviously, but I doubt Tyga is really struggling like people are saying he is. There are a lot of struggling rappers, I doubt Tyga is one of them. People just like hating for no reason.

And Maserati =/= Aventador. No one who is an "intern" in any profession is driving an Aventador, car note or not.

Back
Top Bottom