Tyga says Cash Money hasn't gave him a check

Bow Wow has alot more money than that.. but he made most of it when he was very young.. wouldnt be surprised if his mom or agent or whoever took a large chunk..

Living in Los Angeles(South Central), there are hood cats that are making big money in some not so legal ways. You never know, Tyga  probably has his hands in the pot too since he affiliates himself with him . That's my guess, but I do see and hear them hood ninjas out here buying expensive whips, and spending a 10k at the club like its nothing. Plus its LA, and everything is facade and FAKE as a 30 dollar bill out here.Again, thats just my guess.

Where do I sign up for that internship
It's called a car note.

******g J-Money that used to rap w/ Yung LA had a damn Maserati.

Ya'll ****** acting rappers go to the dealer and drop 100K and drive off.
Obviously, but I doubt Tyga is really struggling like people are saying he is. There are a lot of struggling rappers, I doubt Tyga is one of them. People just like hating for no reason.

And Maserati =/= Aventador. No one who is an "intern" in any profession is driving an Aventador, car note or not.
Man **** this. You can rent those exotic cars man... Baby or Wayne probably bought this for him. 

To defend Tyga, hes probably still eating because if he wasn't I'm pretty sure he would be more aggressive about obtaining his cut

Lmao at the handrub gif 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom