Tyrant new show from FX Tuesdays 10pm

Barry Bugatti finally got those Daaliyah yambs :smokin 8)

I thought Molly died in a plane crash but she just dipped. Left her son too. He bout to get strung up in these Abuddin in streets aging booty warrior the way he is right next to those radicals.

Dammit Bassam! Molly been gone for like a week and you already in the bedouin yambs!?!?! You foul for that. 

At the same time tho...
pimp.gif

They been feeling each other since he was Khalil so there's that. Maybe he could swing the 4 wives thing. Then again Molly is still Irish Catholic so probably not. 

but at the same time Fauzi is head over heals in love with her. Thats gonna be ANOTHER beef waiting to come between them.

Fauzi got no game :rofl: Who just blurts out a marriage proposal like that after knowing a chick a few weeks?

Leave it to dumb Sammy to be doing it with a blogger ******** on his dad. Then throw it in his face that he's smashing Daaliyah after stupidly revealing his relationship.

Aint no saving this country though, even without Barry's bad mistakes. They are so corrupt on so many levels. Soldier just lets dude bring the mac into the place :smh: Had Daaliyahbae all shook.

I just don't see how this ends well for most.

Damn we bombing weddings now Basam? I was expecting him to say bomb the funeral next.

Nice move by Leila. Don't rock with this shiria law religious dude. Barry right in not trusting him. He should've been dead.

Her sister need to know her place. She got that kid killed.

:lol: @ calling this chick a ***** then she won't give her man yambs. That's that stereotypical middle East I expect.

I'm straight up expecting the candidates to die so Barry is the only hope left or for Barry to change his mind and straight up end democracy and appoint himself ruler for life like a real tyrant.

Can't believe you are still rocking with this show Zik.
You going to finish it out eh?

Might as well. Invested and the show still got fine women. Don't think the show is going past this season anyway.

I'm going with what the writers come up.with even though the show is not up to it's former best. It's not like the show fell off a cliff.

Something to follow up after Mr. Robot.

Last edited:
So that girl dropped out of college to join terrorists and marry one missing an eye and arm? SMH at the bomb missing. Their aim sucks.

Halima so fine. She even has her own wikifeet entry and pics. Her bf was devastated when he found out he wouldn't be getting sex. Dude was walking out the room like he was done with her.

Leila's sister is gorgeous as well. I like women accomplished women who dress in fancy, expensive clothes.

5719e39ddc74842408db7b89.jpg

2010_Doha_Tribeca_Film_Festival_Day_1_f_Dq_Qp_N9a7.jpg

Nice to see Emma / Riley Reid / Anne Winters have fun jn the afterlife.

CjExZWcUYAAVJzr.jpg

Last edited:
Wow @ Molly coming back, funds out about the affair and is now urging Barry to be an actual tyrant dictator and just run for president.

Caliphate will now never actually be eliminated just be a constant boogeyman.

Leila might end up a casualty as well :smh:

I hate the direction this show has gone. Not a fan of Bassam turning evil just like his father and brother. They've made him so unlikable now. He's so angry, reckless, and gives no dambs anymore. His heel turn took a little longer than anakin's turn to the darkside that seemed to take under 10 minutes. He's even pushing Daliyah bae into the arms of his bestfriend.

I wish he would've just stayed Khalil the freedom fighter / revolutionary. Last season was so good compared to now.

I saw this coming from the start.

He wasn't ever gonna be leader and then defeat the bad guys and the country would prosper.

Also I'd say he's more like his father than Jamal. Circumstances and tragic events leading him to be the tyrant he is.

The reason he got 3 broads is cause its 3 different of him.  Molly is for Barry, Leila is for Bassam and Daliyah is for Khalil

I mean just think about it. If I saw my own daughter murdered by somebody I just spared and couldn't do anything about it I'd be committing war crimes too.

The reason he got 3 broads is cause its 3 different of him.  Molly is for Barry, Leila is for Bassam and Daliyah is for Khalil
The holy trinity :smokin

All of this is because of his stupid decisions. Even annoying sammy wanted him to let rashid die. Then he frees captured terrorists. Then he won't trade bawg molly for his daughter. They did 2 airstrikes and still missed rashid by a few feet. bassam needs to grab a gun and go do it himself. Dude went from a California doctor to a a freedom fighter and now a dictator.

I want Khalil back.

Back
Top Bottom