Tyrant new show from FX Tuesdays 10pm

348d9556_ScreenShot2015-07-22at7.12.00PM.png

Crazy how the American gov. in this are still willing to back Tyrant Basam.

:lol: @ Daaliyah being so not in to Fauzi she dipped on him last min leaving her son for him to babysit while she ends up in a prison talking about Barry has her heart and she has his.

This crazy girl Nina playing is wild. So full of hate about to poison her own husband cuz he aint a hater like her. :lol: @ son telling her drink that tea.

Hopefully Sammy is gone for good.

Looking forward to Molly being put in her place and Leila's plans being dashed at the least.

molly's character development is wild

she went from a doctor to jumpoff to psych ward to lady macbeth

im kinda confused now its so many characters it hard to remember who's related to who or married to who

did the girl's cellphone not have service when she tried to do it the first time?

that general just caused an international incident right?

how long has daliyah even known fauzi to give him her son tho?

what if the show goes on and we just never see daliyah again? 
laugh.gif

i think sammy gets kidnapped and killed next after being discovered

why do they keep saying daliyah isnt educated though? i thought she was like a scientist or student when she was first introduced?

I think they changed her past a bit. Now it's like she grew up not being able to read or write cuz of the culture but apparently she's a genius cuz she picked up that doctor program or w/e that thing she was skilled at real quick and she was the only one in town good at it to be chosen to go somewhere and study more to help the ppl.

So like a late bloomer.

:lol: I knew FX put this show on notice.

Guess the creators don't want it to end. They should've written better and not kill off interesting story lines and the best actor.

Don't know how much this show can flourish being about tyrant Basam becoming more and more like his dad or worse. Especially when he's making enemies of all the fine women in his life.

I knew I said it before but on top of Leila I got the bad feeling more of the main cast is gonna be mowed down.

EDIT

Such a weird finale even if they're looking to get a 4th season elsewhere.

They give this new general more balls and have him punk Basam? I was waiting for killa Khalil to come out and slit his throat. Dude isn't even that good of a general. No strategic mind, no clever plans, barely any victories without the support of the Americans. Making Basam a ****hold dictator even more when they show that painting to mirror his dad while they just omit the homey Jamal :smh:

They give Daaliyah some Twitter followers and now she got the battery in her back? I swear I be feeling these naive ppl and sentiments need to die.

Then Leila over hear with her mock inaugration?

Bugatti Barry is not in the country. Basam getting punked. Khalil in a coma.

Also :rofl: @ killin dude in the middle of the night. Son got one last smash in then caught a bullet to the head.

At least Sammy got shot and is dying. If he doesn't die hopefully he's in a wheelchair.

Last edited:
Biggest mistake they made was killing off Jamal, best actor and most likable and best character. Show was done after that

Still can't believe General Cogswell went against his own country for Leila's hot box

Back
Top Bottom