Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
hallelujah june 11th couldnt come sooner [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji]️

June 11
jpcv2.gif

Last edited:
Is it true part of the reason Curry left Nike was due to their objection of his faith? Nike didn't want him writing Christian quotes on his shoes.

Is it true part of the reason Curry left Nike was due to their objection of his faith? Nike didn't want him writing Christian quotes on his shoes.

Nope. That started when Pacquiao slighted the LGBT community with bible interpretations and Nike dropped him. People immediately spun up stories just to damn Nike.

I guess, but couldn't you also look at the point that the Curry line has been putting out good performers at a lower price, as opposed to any of the other Nike sigs putting out something just as good if not slightly worse?

I dont doubt performance because listening to you guys that do hoop in them i heard good reviews. I dont know personally i dont own any BUT im just lookin at from a general POV .. most college kids/adults you see on courts (that arent sponsored) not many are wearing Currys. If you go to a middle school/high school where kids pick their own you find a TON of models that are lowered priced shoes. if UA released this shoe without Curry they wouldnt sell the way they have been because UA doesnt have that kinda rep

Nah thats bogus and just some the internet ran with

Back
Top Bottom