Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I guess what bothers me the most is the 2.5 name. why couldn't they just name it the Curry 3. If it was named the 3 I wouldn't hold a grudge. The half makes it seem like there's more to the 3 than there is to the 2.5. Plus the UA logo is pretty big. Ill still get a pair just doesn't seem as fun and collectible. Even tho it's meant for wear. It is a historical season for Steph. There I'm done venting. Gimme a 2.5 dub nation home Cw and I'll stop whining.

The all black 2.5 is the only 2.5 i dig cuz it reminds me alot of one of my favorite jordans the black jordan xv

Upcoming Releases:

15 March - Surprise Party (White/Blue/Confetti)

19 March - Hook [Lows] (Green/Black/Red)

16 March - Chef [Lows] (White)

1 April - Oakland [Low] (White/Forest Green)

1 April - Giants [Low] (Black/Team Orange/White)

15 April - "The Playoff" (Grey/Blue/Black)

May?

11 June - Batman (Black/Yellow) <----These may be "The Finals"

Still Missing...Giraffe, Yellow + Blue Lightning PE, "7X Y" Regular Season Record

UA might decide to make "Curry's Achievements This Season"? maybee...That would be pretty cool imo

Anyone catch the early release of the surprise parties on on JJ. Apparently there discount code worked with them, think it was $10 off. They sold out quickly, but then again there inventory was probably low.
IMO, those lows above low way better than the highs

Last edited:
Were these all white mid's ever releasing? Prefer the simplicity over the asg and prefer mids over the lows.

them splash party lows
smokin.gif

did i miss it on UA? They tweeted a link and it never showed

- Eventually got it to pop up 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom