Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I think those waves gonna be limited release like gold rings is.... I'm ready for the mvp pack.... take my money

I really don't get all the hate for the "Chef" lows. All white sneakers have always been a trend that get released in the springtime/summer. The majority of these releases could be classified as nurse/dad/dentist/etc shoes just because they are all white. The Jordan 2 low all white definitely looks like an orthopedic shoe that a grandpa would wear and it never got hated on like this.View media item 2064736

People like to hate on the greats
fo real
laugh.gif

I think those waves gonna be limited release like gold rings is.... I'm ready for the mvp pack.... take my money
I hope they're not, plus they're coming out on a Thursday instead of a Saturday which makes me believe they'll be a GR

So happy these weren't a hassle to get my hands on. Although this was the only size 9 at my local Foot Locker and they also only had 1 size 9.5

Last edited:
Went to Newpark FTL around a lil after 10am and they didn't get their shipment. Southland didn't have my size 11 by 1030am.

Ended up at Valleyfair HoH to get my 11 with the clutch VIP reward for $119 with tax.

Last edited:
Went to Newpark FTL around a lil after 10am and they didn't get their shipment. Southland didn't have my size 11 by 1030am.

Ended up at Valleyfair HoH to get my 11 with the clutch VIP reward for $119 with tax.
Not bad... mine was 116 plus 10% Cash back but mine will get here on Wednesday..... from UA website plus Military discount and discover deals

Batman 2's definitely in top 5 cw and might end up at #1 with the details. Just something about a black based shoe with matte black, hits of yellow, speckles and concrete crackle. Plus the tongue and insole labels and batman logo on the lace tips.

UA did this cw JUSTICE...

Last edited:
Lot of Chef hate, but I was gonna cop for the low eventually. This is just helping me out. Didn't plan on ballin in them, mainly casual. Love how me said he woulda rocked them if they were in his road bag to show people how fire they are.

Back
Top Bottom