Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
order status for my Curry 2 Dubnation Aways now says released to ship
happy.gif
 FTL ain't messing around
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lucky bro! Congrats on copping

Thanks bro. Total surprise when I walked up to pay for the tshirt I was there to buy, looked behind the register and saw them sitting there. Asked if they were selling them and dude hit me with "what size you need?"

I knew my fam wanted some so picked up a few extra pair

Thanks bro. Total surprise when I walked up to pay for the tshirt I was there to buy, looked behind the register and saw them sitting there. Asked if they were selling them and dude hit me with "what size you need?"

I knew my fam wanted some so picked up a few extra pair
Hella lucky! I might stop by a FTL now lol

So what is the official date for the the 73-9 2.5's? I though I read July 2nd, but then I saw 2 pair of 2.5's on UA's release calendar on 6-18 and 6-24. Only pair I want is that white/blue fade pair. :pimp:

Last edited:
So what is the official date for the the 73-9 2.5's? I though I read July 2nd, but then I saw 2 pair of 2.5's on UA's release calendar on 6-18 and 6-24. Only pair I want is that white/blue fade pair.
pimp.gif
It got moved up to June 18th. The dubs away got moved up to June 24th, same day as back to back MVP pack. 

If he left Cleveland before delivering a champion as promised, his brand is never gonna recover from that.

Wait, so curry might wear the low 2 chef to prove a point? He gonna lose it while running up and down the court or jumping cause of that heelcup slippage. Even more probable is to spraining an ankle or knee. I hope he is all talk and no show in wear lows in game.

Back
Top Bottom