Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I hope he's wearing the dub nation homes for tonight's game. Finish it like you started Steph!!! Btw those 3 second commercials on Twitter are annoying.

He was wearing the MVPs for the shootaround today. Made his hallway shot on the first try.

kinda annoying how most major networks (NBATV / ESPN) focus mostly their coverage on Cleveland and the Cavs and seem to not pay attention if any to the Warriors and the Bay Area and how the Cavs is the team of destiny
grin.gif
 boo hoo we wouldn't even be here w/o the NBA's shadiness
mean.gif

kinda annoying how most major networks (NBATV / ESPN) focus mostly their coverage on Cleveland and the Cavs and seem to not pay attention if any to the Warriors and the Bay Area and how the Cavs is the team of destiny
grin.gif
 boo hoo we wouldn't even be here w/o the NBA's shadiness
mean.gif

Are you joking

@abeld Thanks! Had to wear them today for father's day.... hella comfy! Happy father's day to all the pops in here btw!

Last edited:
oh well thats a lost...... bad switch of coach kerr to put ezile suddenly lost momentum. I predict people will sell their curry shoes lol. I still keep my Curry's shoes.

Ezeli and Barnes lost us the game IMO... especially that dumb 3 point foul on James.... Ezeli needs to get better bball IQ

Gonna lock up the collection for awhile :rolleyes

Well to stay positive no spending another $400 on a b2b champ pack

Where them Curry 3s at? :smile: (lol no pun intended haha... talking bout the shoes)

Last edited:
I'm not gonna even lie, they played really dumb their past 3 games making some very iffy plays. *sigh* oh well. As a lakers fan wait till the draft then

Back
Top Bottom