Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I guess there won't be a GSW championship code at Villa. I will go ahead and use my 5% off to get the hooks and the 73-9s

Steph played like it was a regular season game with no fire and intensity so nonchalant with his passes
mean.gif
 Barnes picked a good time to forget how to shot (safe to say the Warriors will parting ways with him soon)
mean.gif
 and Azeali shouldn't even be on the court at crucial times after he missed 3 open layups on the first quarter
mean.gif
 so disappointing to have a record setting season just to end in a Finals lost
indifferent.gif
 oh well at least I don't have to track down those outrageously hard to get Warriors Finals hat
grin.gif
those things are worthless now in my opinion
laugh.gif

Ohh well. I'm a Curry can. I will still keep mine. I actually like the shoes and this will just make it easier to get the 2.5s I like, and maybe for an even better price.....either that black and white pair or the All Americans. I think the black and white ones are winning me over.

now that Steph lost can we now lift those discount exclusion on a lot of his shoes
grin.gif
 I think some of the reason for this is because he was hot and and his shoes was selling regardless
grin.gif
 well see what will be the market for his shoes and its upcoming releases after this devastating lost
mean.gif

Last edited:
oh well time to watch GOT episode 9 "Battle of the Bastards" I hope my boy Jon Snow don't choke like Steph did
laugh.gif

now that Steph lost can we now lift those discount exclusion on a lot of his shoes>D  I think some of the reason for this is because he was hot and and his shoes was selling regardless>D  well see what will be the market for his shoes and its upcoming releases after this devastating lost:smh:

Def trying to cop as many on discount as possible.

All jokes aside, I feel for Curry, Golden State and Dub Nation right now.  I feel like if the series went best of 9, the Dubs would win game 8 and it would keep going back and forth, but someone had to lose Game 7.  Hope they go all 2013/2014 San Antonio Spurs and come back with a vengeance.

I'm glad the season is finally over though.  I liked the Curry 2, but it wasn't as amazing to me as the CF Drive/Curry 1.  I'm hoping for a classic at the level of say a Kobe V or Lebron II.  Some amazing colorways for sure, but neither of Curry's shoes have absolutely blown me away on court.  Still like the Drive and Spawn the most.

Back
Top Bottom