Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Anyone know where I can get a pair of those Muhammad Ali speedforms?View media item 1866218

There's an Under Armour thread in this forum, its probably the best place to get an answer.
I got a pair of the black/red colorway last week from Sports Authority, like them a lot.
Wish they offered a pair of Curry 2s with full speedform on the upper like these trainers.

There's an Under Armour thread in this forum, its probably the best place to get an answer.
I got a pair of the black/red colorway last week from Sports Authority, like them a lot.
Wish they offered a pair of Curry 2s with full speedform on the upper like these trainers.

thanks , what about the USA cw for the curry 2 ?

oh really ? thanks
then its gonna be a hard cop then....
Negative, it will be an easy cop for anyone who actually wants them. Consensus is that maroon, hot pink, and leopard print liner is not going to be a hot seller...

Last edited:

Negative, it will be an easy cop for anyone who actually wants them. Consensus is that maroon, hot pink, and leopard print liner is not going to be a hot seller...
based on the pics ive seen maroon and teal cw ... looks pretty sweet... 

but havent really seen good pic of it

however i just saw this: All-Stars

http://www.kicksonfire.com/first-look-at-the-under-armour-curry-two-all-star/W
what happened to the version with the smoked out translucent sole? If these are the final version I will be highly disappointed.   

Those are GS, Men's has clear sole.

Thread starter has done a terrible job updating the thread. Only made the thread :stoneface: Does he even own any Curry's....

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that the inscription "I can do all things" doesn't appear on all shoes within the same CW?

I bought the dub aways yesterday morning from footlocker and it had the inscription. My coworker his aways from the same store later that day and his didn't have it.

Also I bought the floor generals from champs today and it had the inscription. My brother bought his last week and it doesn't have it.

Anyone know what's going on with that?

If you sift through the thread theres discussion on it. Dub blues and floor generals are the 2 coloreays that seem to have this issue. I havent seen any iron sharpens iron with the verse. All pairs starting with suit and tie seem to have the verse

Last edited:
The only pairs I've never seen an inscription on are the ISI, professionals, and long shots. Dubnations, FTS, and floor generals were random. Not sure about providence roads since I never really looked at them (LAC colors lol). Everything else should have it.

Just got back from ****'s Sporting Goods. The grade school professionals on display had the inscription but the adult display did not. Called every footlocker and Finishline in my area an none of their professionals have the inscription. Also I had my wife check her northern lights sz 3.5 and it don't have it but mine does.

Just got back from ****'s Sporting Goods. The grade school professionals on display had the inscription but the adult display did not. Called every footlocker and Finishline in my area an none of their professionals have the inscription. Also I had my wife check her northern lights sz 3.5 and it don't have it but mine does.

Interesting, I've never seen any pair of GS with inscriptions.

I don't want to post it because it's probably unnecessary, but I saw some fake ISI lows on IG that had ankle collar padding that looked heavenly 
laugh.gif

I was like damn... if only

Back
Top Bottom