Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Just got back from ****'s Sporting Goods. The grade school professionals on display had the inscription but the adult display did not. Called every footlocker and Finishline in my area an none of their professionals have the inscription. Also I had my wife check her northern lights sz 3.5 and it don't have it but mine does.
My Professionals has the Script.. Pictured are my Professionals and my Sons Suit and Ties.

Last edited:
The men's All Star shoes do have a clear out-sole. The white sole is the GS version. All Star shoes need to be a little outrageous, really glad they come with the confetti clear sole.

Wouldn't even be mad if the white sole released. Both look fire to me :smokin

Last edited:
I was sold on the immortals/bhms when j first saw them, but the hot pink is making me have 2nd thoughts. Will be a gametime decision

Gonna head over to HOH in KOP after work to pick up the Haight Streets. Got a GC from Christmas to use. Like the color A LOT!!! :smile:

Last edited:
^^^ASG cw looking very clean. Nice and simple, well executed cw. UA is doing it right with the execution and making all these Curry 2's widely available and "UN-limited".

Last edited:
I really really want to cop a pair of these, problem is I already love Nike too much! I already have 10 pairs of Nike basketball shoes ranging from Kobe's to LeBron's to KD's along with 4 pairs of LeBron Slides as well, so someone would probably have to sweet talk me to leave Nike for Under Armour, or switch up my brands a bit and expand my horizons instead of just being focused on ONE brand and ONE brand only. Any opinions? Pros? Cons? Should I switch?Cop? Pass?

I really really want to cop a pair of these, problem is I already love Nike too much! I already have 10 pairs of Nike basketball shoes ranging from Kobe's to LeBron's to KD's along with 4 pairs of LeBron Slides as well, so someone would probably have to sweet talk me to leave Nike for Under Armour, or switch up my brands a bit and expand my horizons instead of just being focused on ONE brand and ONE brand only. Any opinions? Pros? Cons? Should I switch?Cop? Pass?

View media item 1870386

Last edited:
@trancemusicrox  for years I only hooped in Nike or Jordan shoes -- no regrets whatsoever in trying UA

By the way, buying a pair of UA shoes doesn't mean you need to ditch your Nikes -- you know that, right? 
happy.gif

I have always gone against the grain. I don't own a single pair of Jordan's. I don't like to conform. I have seen many a shoe try and compete with Jordan and fail. A lot of them suck to be Honest (IMO). But you don't just walk up to the king or champ and simply dethrone him, or get an instant title shot. You slowly methodically build an army, work your way up the ranks until you have built your stock then.. When the time is right you just take it! Clubber Lang , Conor mcgreggor , curry. UA is nowhere close, but it's building. with the curry UA is building with a good slow controlled burn. IMO the curry 1 and 2 not only delivers in its looks but is in the top preformer category, add the price, look out!

@trancemusicrox
 for years I only hooped in Nike or Jordan shoes -- no regrets whatsoever in trying UA

By the way, buying a pair of UA shoes doesn't mean you need to ditch your Nikes -- you know that, right? :D

Agreed

so what you're implying by your funny meme is you want me to switch?

Not at all, but what you like. Unless you're signed to Nike there's no need for that strong of brand loyalty. Nike appreciates it though.

@trancemusicrox
 for years I only hooped in Nike or Jordan shoes -- no regrets whatsoever in trying UA

By the way, buying a pair of UA shoes doesn't mean you need to ditch your Nikes -- you know that, right? :D
ik UA Ball shoes/Currys are way less overpriced than the typical LBJ or Kobe shoe(at least on underarmour.com or if you're not buying from some reseller going off market hype on eBay) UA has that goin for em, cause Bron's are like $200+ and Currys are like $120-$130 (AGAIN if its not eBay), so I do like that they cost like $75 less than LBJs, that would probably make me switch. But im full of indecisiveness still. I just don't want to be thought of as a bandwagoner fan or just a bandwagoner in general cause I'm not. I don't go to GSW games and in a nutshell I dont really have a jones for sports that much or GSW or Steph Curry (although his accomplishments are stunning) I just happen to like his shoes tho.

I have always gone against the grain. I don't own a single pair of Jordan's. I don't like to conform. I have seen many a shoe try and compete with Jordan and fail. A lot of them suck to be Honest (IMO). But you don't just walk up to the king or champ and simply dethrone him, or get an instant title shot. You slowly methodically build an army, work your way up the ranks until you have built your stock then.. When the time is right you just take it! Clubber Lang , Conor mcgreggor , curry. UA is nowhere close, but it's building. with the curry UA is building with a good slow controlled burn. IMO the curry 1 and 2 not only delivers in its looks but is in the top preformer category, add the price, look out!
I used to have one pair of Jordan slides, the Jordan Hydro 2 way back 3 years ago in 2012, they were not all that comfy,the arch support was not so good and dug into my arch to the point where it hurt to wear them and I felt more comfortable just walking barefoot. And for the $50 I paid for them I vowed to NEVER go back to Jordan brand slides and have worn Reebok Zignano slides and Nike LeBron Slides ever since and they were never as cruddy as the Jordan slides I wore back then, except there was a pair of UA Spine Slides I bought that gave me blisters/chafing on my big toes, and I promptly gave them to my friend and he said he's never had any problems with them since I gave them to him.

Last edited:
I used to have one pair of Jordan slides, the Jordan Hydro 2 way back 3 years ago in 2012, they were not all that comfy,the arch support was not so good and dug into my arch to the point where it hurt to wear them and I felt more comfortable just walking barefoot. And for the $50 I paid for them I vowed to NEVER go back to Jordan brand slides and have worn Reebok Zignano slides and Nike LeBron Slides ever since and they were never as cruddy as the Jordan slides I wore back then, except there was a pair of UA Spine Slides I bought that gave me blisters/chafing on my big toes, and I promptly gave them to my friend and he said he's never had any problems with them since I gave them to him.

I bought a pair of UA Steph Curry 2's and my right foot was killing me when I played ball in them, I had to tie and untie them four times. My other 3 pairs of Steph Curry 2's didn't do that. 8)

I bought a pair of UA Steph Curry 2's and my right foot was killing me when I played ball in them, I had to tie and untie them four times. My other 3 pairs of Steph Curry 2's didn't do that. 8)
defective pair? What were they like when you wore them casually?

You don't have a contract with Nike so you will not be fined for buying/wearing other brands. :wink: Buy/wear what you like. Don't be a brand loyalty drone. One thing they have in common is they are all made in China so they are one in the same :lol:

You don't have a contract with Nike so you will not be fined for buying/wearing other brands. :wink: Buy/wear what you like. Don't be a brand loyalty drone. One thing they have in common is they are all made in China so they are one in the same :lol:
what's a brand loyalty drone?

Back
Top Bottom