Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
My Elites shipped from FTL. Thx god I didn't have to wait until the the back order date they posted.

Anyone order from YCMC this past Wednesday night? Did your order ship out yet? I was in a rush and checked out as a guest and can't check my order status on their website.

Just got my BHM in the mail today. Went TTS, but I find that the toe box area is very snug. And where the first lace loop is near where it says "speedform" is kind of tight. I assumed it's because the synthetic leather in the toe box needs some breaking in. Is this the consensus or should I try and switch it for a half size up?

I went with half size up for all my UA curry basketball shoes. 

Same here. I originally bought my first pair of 2's (F2S) in an 11 but they were just too snug. Exchanged for an 11.5 and they were perfect. The 2's are a hair shorter in length than the 1's.

Anyone order from YCMC this past Wednesday night? Did your order ship out yet? I was in a rush and checked out as a guest and can't check my order status on their website.
I ordered that day with an account to check the status and mine hasn't shipped out yet either.  When I checked out they said 2-4 days processing time so I would imagine they'll ship very soon.

Same here. I originally bought my first pair of 2's (F2S) in an 11 but they were just too snug. Exchanged for an 11.5 and they were perfect. The 2's are a hair shorter in length than the 1's.
In the same boat, I have 4 pairs in 12.5 because my big toe was 1/8 inch from rubbing. They fit perfect like a glove but after wearing them for 2 days they creased. I've only worn the grey storm but I'm contemplating returning all of the unworn for size 12s. Anyone know how size 12 breaks in, is there some stretch ?

Anyone notice the laces on the Allstars are thinner? Also on a side note I was watching space Jam with my 2 year old son and noticed that mj was rocking UA socks when he was practicing in the gym

Anyone notice the laces on the Allstars are thinner? Also on a side note I was watching space Jam with my 2 year old son and noticed that mj was rocking UA socks when he was practicing in the gym
Are you sure? MJ filmed Space Jam during the summer of 95 and Under Armour was founded in 1996. 

edit: just watched that scene on youtube and they're not under armour. the socks say "23" on them but it does kind of resemble the UA symbol.

Last edited:
so the blue and yellow lightning pairs are not releasing?
frown.gif
correct. 

Back
Top Bottom