Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Anyone who has played in both a solid outsole and translucent outsole on the curry 2 notice any difference in traction?

Anyone who has played in both a solid outsole and translucent outsole on the curry 2 notice any difference in traction?
Theres no significance in terms of traction because the design of the grooves are exactly the same.

You only need to worry about brushing off the dust if you are playing on a dirty floor but other than that you are good to go on both.

I feel like (i could be wrong) the rubber on the solid soles are more durable though so if you're gonna play outside, try not to use the elites or the allstars if you can help it.

of course the design on the translucent sole is nice and i dont want to ruin those, so i could be bias.

I own the S&T and the AS

Theres no significance in terms of traction because the design of the grooves are exactly the same.

You only need to worry about brushing off the dust if you are playing on a dirty floor but other than that you are good to go on both.

I feel like (i could be wrong) the rubber on the solid soles are more durable though so if you're gonna play outside, try not to use the elites or the allstars if you can help it.

of course the design on the translucent sole is nice and i dont want to ruin those, so i could be bias.

I own the S&T and the AS
Thanks, appreciate the advice. 

How well are the Currys selling? Seems like there's plenty on UA. Are they just making more? Just seems like the Ones were selling out.

I've seen a good amount of 2's on people's feet, much more than I did with the 1's. With Curry doing what he's doing people are buying them.

And the other way around for the Clutchfit Drive 1 vs 2. 

there are plenty of released colorways but none that i like yoooo cmon UA!

Then you are the pickiest person ever. They have literally released a color combo with EVERY color somehow, someway incorporated. Maybe you just DON'T LIKE THE SHOE???

Then you are the pickiest person ever. They have literally released a color combo with EVERY color somehow, someway incorporated. Maybe you just DON'T LIKE THE SHOE???
NO, I DO LIKE THE SHOES especially the yellow/blue lightning pairs

I've seen a good amount of 2's on people's feet, much more than I did with the 1's. With Curry doing what he's doing people are buying them.

And the other way around for the Clutchfit Drive 1 vs 2. 

Yea, the CF2s look terrible. I have the 1s but haven't had a chance to ball in them yet. Just walking around in them they feel like they would be great performers.

I hate the toebox quality. 1st use and it got chipped and the front rubber side wall had a slight separation. Just 1 use!

I hate the toebox quality. 1st use and it got chipped and the front rubber side wall had a slight separation. Just 1 use!

do they have the same warranty as Nike?

Like within 2 years of the manufacturing date, if the shoe gets damaged through normal use and the integrity of it is compromised, they send you a voucher...

do they have the same warranty as Nike?

Like within 2 years of the manufacturing date, if the shoe gets damaged through normal use and the integrity of it is compromised, they send you a voucher...
UA's CS has been pretty solid for me so I would guess that they'd take care of it if there is actual separation going on

It was a cool article on Sole Collector where they asked him a few questions during All-Star Weekend. They told him about some opinions on his shoes not being that versatile off-court for casual appeal. He basically said they took notice and the Curry 3 will be the beginning of them making it with a more casual appeal. They are going to use more materials that aren't necessarily basketball specific. I'm hoping some real leather and suede, but we will see.

Back
Top Bottom