Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Uhh why cant I upload a pic from my device? I'm gonna how ask common the rubber side wall in the front medial side open up or separate? Played with my S&T and I think I got stepped on coz there a pretty bad scrape beside the separation.

No, but mine has the paint on the shiny part of the midsole bubbling. I only have about 30hrs in them. I have the dub nation aways

i've played regularly in both my pairs of curry 2's for a few months now and haven't seen any separation or fraying like you two have described. only signs of wear are scuffs and creases really.

I hope the hype monsters buy all the Haight Street. Cause not many people have yet. From bay area to New York City to Miami, I have been to each foot locker and finishline there where the sales associate tried to sell me a pair the split second I pick it up.
I'm sure UA tells Curry which pairs to wear each night based on sales. The popular colorways, for example, dub nation home, will sell on it's own IMO.

Finally got the All-Star jersey to go with the shoes. 
pimp.gif

Got my elites in the mail from eastbay, craftsmanship on this pair is garbage. Think I might return and reoder

Played in my ASG 2's today, and I was disappointed. I like the 1's more.

The materials on the 2's are really nice, and the 2's feel like they weigh less, but the 1's for me were way better for b-ball. The 1's just felt "locked in". The 2's are lacking in fit and traction.

Still, nice looking shoe, just disappointed. Maybe because of the clear sole? Rubber compound is different? I'll never know, because I probably won't be buying another pair of 2's anytime soon :smh: .

Honestly would return my Modells pair if I could.

Last edited:
I've never liked translucent outsoles for performance.  I know some are just as good as regular rubber, but I'll take a regular outsole over anything icy for on court performance.

Curry 2 has really good traction, so it has to be that outsole and the surface you're playing on.

Only bought 1 pair of the Curry 2s and it was the dub nation home white colorway. Going to put those on ice and hopefully it will pay off in the long run with the current success of Curry. Not a fan of the Curry Two look overall.. so easy skip on all the lows. I do too play with the Curry One as my basketball shoe. It really all depends on the floor of your gym IMO.

Ya, I think a lot has to do with the gym floor. I'll keep trying them before I make a final conclusion.

Oh, and curry 2 looks way ahead of the curry 1 IMO. Side by side, Curry 2 looks and feels better. Didn't notice until I had both side by side..

Last edited:
Only bought 1 pair of the Curry 2s and it was the dub nation home white colorway. Going to put those on ice and hopefully it will pay off in the long run with the current success of Curry. Not a fan of the Curry Two look overall.. so easy skip on all the lows. I do too play with the Curry One as my basketball shoe. It really all depends on the floor of your gym IMO.

Can't believe I skipped on all those CF drives because I wanted to hold out for his first signature shoe. IMO, those CF limited releases will hold the most value. I learned to just enjoy them while you have them. Felt dumb buying all those jordans, storing them, only to have them fall apart from deterioration :smh:

Last edited:
No, but mine has the paint on the shiny part of the midsole bubbling. I only have about 30hrs in them. I have the dub nation aways

View media item 1928080
Haven't seen the separation described but the lace loop on my tongue is fraying apart. Total playing time so far has been a measily 10 hours.

Anyone else see this?

i've played regularly in both my pairs of curry 2's for a few months now and haven't seen any separation or fraying like you two have described. only signs of wear are scuffs and creases really.

I must be really unlucky then. It was my first league game and used em for less than an hour. Im also the same game who scuffed half of the paint of the DM's heel cup after my first session with it. Damn.

*still cant upload pics. Says embedding then no image code on the text box.

Can't believe I skipped on all those CF drives because I wanted to hold out for his first signature shoe. IMO, those CF limited releases will hold the most value. I learned to just enjoy them while you have them. Felt dumb buying all those jordans, storing them, only to have them fall apart from deterioration
mean.gif
Yeah I can totally relate. I have too many shoes in my closet, should definitely try and wear them more.  

I feel like the UA logo should only be big if it's placed on a heel cup. They should incorporate it on the toe box and make it small in addition to the heel cup and then come up wits a great combo of materials and design for the upper.

Look at the Lillard 2s. If not mistaken, the adidas logo is only prominent on the tongue and the DLillard logo is on the heel cup. Other than that, no logos and they can be rocked casually for that reason. I'm sure the 3s will take care of this issue to bring casual fans in, especially with how hyped that shoe will be should Golden State beat the win record, Steph win another MVP, and the Warriors win another title... man.

What do you mean they will pay off in the long run?

To me the low 2 don't look like the mids in the least. The mid 1 and low 1 were quite simolar tho. Not buying lows for either.

Watch UA only sell the Batman 2s in the champ pack and get us for another $400?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom