Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Just because a shoe has real leather and suede doesnt mean its not a pure performance sneaker. Look at the WoWs. I mean there's a place for it but pure performance can be with those materials.

And basketball shoes for casual. Yea to each their own but I doubt youll be taken seriously with such a look. Again, there's a time and place for that.

Last edited:
I ain't gonna lie the hunnies were jocking the curry 2 homes at the gym yesterday.

Last edited:
I ain't gonna lie the hunnies were jocking the curry 2 homes at the gym yesterday.
my man... 
pimp.gif

haha for real?

For real though, UA needs to refresh the logo, blend it into the shoe design better, and/or make it smaller, cause I'm tired of the UA logo taking up like 25% of the shoe. It's crazy.

Last edited:
For real though, UA needs to refresh the logo, blend it into the shoe design better, and/or make it smaller, cause I'm tired of the UA logo taking up like 25% of the shoe. It's crazy.
They won't change their logo. I agree it is kind of big, but it just doesn't flow well with their current shoe designs. I mean, the Nike swoosh is pretty big on some models too, but its shape works so well on shoes. Maybe if they just made the U and A symbol a part of the heel cup and leave the rest of the shoe unbranded, it could really work. 

The Jordan logo makes it look like a Jordan Wade while the Nike logo makes it look like a Hyperdunk. Is it just me or does Nike have the best logo? Just fits seamlessly.

Im equal to all brands and not brand loyal so I think its mostly because of its simplicity and our association to the check mark which usually means good, right, correct, perfect, and etc.

Of course it's the best, we've been programmed and told it's the best.

It's true. If underarmour was the sneaker king and nike was the newcomer, there would be a large population of the sneaker community thinking that the UA logo was dope and the swoosh was ugly.

There's been 10+ different colorways of the shoes released in a wide variety of colors. It's obvious that you don't like them, hopefully you actually like the Curry 3's.

I like the shoe. I like several cws. I just haven't bought any YET. So its obvious you could be ...wrong? :\

Last edited:
I think I'd like the lows of these, but may chill for the 2.5s.  Not big on the colorways that have surfaced, but I have a good feeling about the upper material and the burrito tongue design feeling more natural. 

so the haight street is another 51 pt sneaker (and 3 pt record !) ....hopefully theyre still in stores here

Last edited:
I hope the hype monsters buy all the Haight Street. Cause not many people have yet. From bay area to New York City to Miami, I have been to each foot locker and finishline there where the sales associate tried to sell me a pair the split second I pick it up.

Uhh why cant I upload a pic from my device? I'm gonna how ask common the rubber side wall in the front medial side open up or separate? Played with my S&T and I think I got stepped on coz there a pretty bad scrape beside the separation.

Back
Top Bottom