Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Has anyone else noticed that the inscription "I can do all things" doesn't appear on all shoes within the same CW?

I bought the dub aways yesterday morning from footlocker and it had the inscription. My coworker his aways from the same store later that day and his didn't have it.

Also I bought the floor generals from champs today and it had the inscription. My brother bought his last week and it doesn't have it.

Anyone know what's going on with that?
where did u get the dub aways (which city FL?)  trying to track down a pair of the home and aways

and not all the inital ones had the quote. not sure if it was a manufacture error or UA trying to be exclusive on the early pairs, but all the newer releases have it

where did u get the dub aways (which city FL?)  trying to track down a pair of the home and aways

and not all the inital ones had the quote. not sure if it was a manufacture error or UA trying to be exclusive on the early pairs, but all the newer releases have it

I'm in Northern California. What size are you looking for and did you want the inscription?

Found pairs of the Father to Son and professionals with the inscriptions. Picked up the professional but really bummed about the F2S cuz I already have a pair that doesn't have it. Has anyone seen a pair of the Longshot with the inscription?

Thanks for the pics! I am really liking the all stars and the black and gold "premium". Does anyone know what makes them premium? From the tongue tag it looks like its all man made synthetic.

Way to come through with the pics!
haha...i was just looking for the pics of the immortals, but it turned out that they were the last one i found..

Are those black and golds Stephs BHM colorway?
the immortals are the BHM....

i got the feeling that those black / gold will be the pair he will use in the 3 point shootout as they have the same soles as the allstars

Great pics! For the BHM's, what is the color on top of the pink? Is that black or is it like a dark brown?

I used to have one pair of Jordan slides, the Jordan Hydro 2 way back 3 years ago in 2012, they were not all that comfy,the arch support was not so good and dug into my arch to the point where it hurt to wear them and I felt more comfortable just walking barefoot. And for the $50 I paid for them I vowed to NEVER go back to Jordan brand slides and have worn Reebok Zignano slides and Nike LeBron Slides ever since and they were never as cruddy as the Jordan slides I wore back then, except there was a pair of UA Spine Slides I bought that gave me blisters/chafing on my big toes, and I promptly gave them to my friend and he said he's never had any problems with them since I gave them to him.

Funny conversation.

I absolutely love Jordan's and started collecting because of Jordan.

However haven't even bought a new pair of Js because they hurt my feet. Only Jordan's I liked were the XIVs for ball.

I hate LeBron but love his shoes for ball.

Tried the Curry's and they are def. Up there with the best.

Price and brand doesn't mean a thing. Buy what you like.

I really want to try the new Kobes. But after a few rolled ankles I don't mess with lows anymore.

Back
Top Bottom