Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Honestly it was great, I play on a floor that hasn't been refinished in 2 years and is covered in sand so even my XX9's started to slip after about 3 weeks of use but these felt great and the pattern is perfect cause sand can't get stuck in the grooves because they are too wide

How are they compared to the white soles though?

I can see UA making the Curry's more expensive for each series of shoes. Going to be around LBJ price range at some point. $250, and I bet people will still buy. It's definitely trending up..

I can see UA making the Curry's more expensive for each series of shoes. Going to be around LBJ price range at some point. $250, and I bet people will still buy. It's definitely trending up..

And by then, minimum wage will be $25

Definitely going up. $160 appears to be the ceiling though, and it'll be a long time, if ever before $200-$250 is a retail price for a Curry shoe. 

I know they said that with KDs line, but I trust UA more than Nike haha

Definitely going up. $160 appears to be the ceiling though, and it'll be a long time, if ever before $200-$250 is a retail price for a Curry shoe. 

I know they said that with KDs line, but I trust UA more than Nike haha
I also feel like the low price is part of what the Curry line has going for them. If they start reaching the LeBron price I can't see them selling as well as they are now, but hell what do I know. I'm always wrong anyway haha

From a business perspective, UA should totally raise the prices, people are still going to buy as long as Curry is winning - just like the championship pack. Curry is basically the whole basketball business for UA.

UA would've done the same thing if Cam Newton won the Super Bowl - they made $500 cleats for his MVP award. Who knows what could've happened if Cam won the Super Bowl. 

Plus use coupon code AC10 for 10% off entire order and 5% ebates cash back. Ordered S&T and stance socks for $103 shipped. Gonna return my UA.com S&T pair that I got for retail+tax.

I also got the ASG cw from Modells with 20% off for $103.99 shipped.
Weren't ASG excluded from the 20%?

Good time to buy as they are sitting and stores are opening up to discounts. As far as price increases go just take it year at a time. Don't see $160 they will sell well. They can still make money like what hey are doing now. Don't ruin a good thing UA.

I also feel like the low price is part of what the Curry line has going for them. If they start reaching the LeBron price I can't see them selling as well as they are now, but hell what do I know. I'm always wrong anyway haha

Please don't let it reach Lebron like prices. Its already at that point here. 189 USD here in the Philippines. By the time it reaches 200 in the US, it'll be 300 here. :/

@thapointguy For some reason when I placed my order right before the 20% off expired this past Monday night it worked so I copped without hesitation.

Last edited:
Anyone know what happen to the inside tongue of the BHM pair? Didn't it say "all lives matter"?

None of the bhm pairs have the all lives matter inside tongue. Looks like UA scrapped it to avoid any controversy.

I wish UA wasnt so sloppy with the curry 2 production. We have Some pairs without the bible verse, some with ankle grips, and some without the inside tongue branding.

Nice. Just ordered from Modells with 20% as well. $108 shipped. Looking forward to trying these out since I ball with ankle braces. 

None of the bhm pairs have the all lives matter inside tongue. Looks like UA scrapped it to avoid any controversy.

I wish UA wasnt so sloppy with the curry 2 production. We have Some pairs without the bible verse, some with ankle grips, and some without the inside tongue branding.
If you realized the shoes Curry wore doesn't have the bible verses...

If they did $400 packs for two shoes that cost $120, you can bet they're going to up the Curry prices to something ridiculous.  I took UA down a couple notches in my book after the whole Curry 1 SP debacle (a shoe I didn't even want).  If you guys read the tweets they were getting at that time, wow.  People were letting them have it.

I don't know.  At 31 I'm much more skeptical.  When I hear "new technology" it translates to "cutting costs/increasing profits" to me.  I personally think the Charged in the Curry 1/2 and the CF Drive 2 are slight downgrades to the Micro G in the Spawn/CF Drive (similar to Lunarlon following Zoom air and even old zoom air vs. current zoom).  They have yet to top the first CF Drive in my opinion.

If they did $400 packs for two shoes that cost $120, you can bet they're going to up the Curry prices to something ridiculous.  I took UA down a couple notches in my book after the whole Curry 1 SP debacle (a shoe I didn't even want).  If you guys read the tweets they were getting at that time, wow.  People were letting them have it.

I don't know.  At 31 I'm much more skeptical.  When I hear "new technology" it translates to "cutting costs/increasing profits" to me.  I personally think the Charged in the Curry 1/2 and the CF Drive 2 are slight downgrades to the Micro G in the Spawn/CF Drive (similar to Lunarlon following Zoom air and even old zoom air vs. current zoom).  They have yet to top the first CF Drive in my opinion.
I've HEARD that Steph didn't like Micro G all that much and preferred Charged so that's why they did it in his shoes. Don't know if it's a fact, and I'm not making any excuses for anyone, but since it is his shoe I can understand why they would do that

I've HEARD that Steph didn't like Micro G all that much and preferred Charged so that's why they did it in his shoes. Don't know if it's a fact, and I'm not making any excuses for anyone, but since it is his shoe I can understand why they would do that
Honestly, I know I'm in the small, small, minority, but I like a firmer ride Curry 1 > Clutchfit Drive. But if you go from Curry's to any other cushion, you realize how firm the cushion is, but it's not a bad thing on the Curry's.

Curry 1 definitely seems the firmest.  Curry 2 felt closer to the first CF Drive to me.  It's all preference.  The cushioning on the Curry 1/2 certainly isn't bad at all.  For my style, I like the Drive.  Best combination of fit, responsiveness and transition to me.  Curry 2 has the best traction, but I don't like the transition as much, or the fit.  Definitely want the lows though.

Big picture is UA seems to be in that right zone.  Good performers for the right price.  Nike has been living on name alone for too long (thank you captain obvious!).

Back
Top Bottom