Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Both stayed tts. I wear a 10.5 in the mids and kobe/lebrons/roses, and I like about a thumb width between my big toe and the end of the shoe. Tts was perfect length.

Really digging the batman 2s.

Still no word on the any of the yellow colorways dropping. Argh. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I don't watch most reviews bc I feel they are reiterating the same thing. I read weartesters.com n kick genius only

Squeak test!!!!!
laugh.gif
  The only true way to judge traction 

I'm so thankful you guys know what's up. Wouldn't believe the messages I get wanting to know about "squeak". Got people believing that stuff.

Besides me having to explain what a carrier foam was to them just last week...... I hate them far less than kicks genius.
I dont have a problem with people learning as they try.
I DO have a problem with sites reviewing products, while running ads for the same companies they are there to critique tho.
Telling kids that ads for sock darts and other such trash that is on sc's news feed at the exact same time, just happens to be "news".
Sammy li and don may not know much. At least they are not review ego maniacs....cough cough

I enjoy The Sole Brothers videos. It's more for the entertainment factor than any actual information.
Their "Does It Basketball?" series is great.

I admit, I suck at videos, and I absolutely HATE making them, but to stay relevant now I have ever to do them. I still prefer written word and my own pics over the brand press pics.

I admit, I suck at videos, and I absolutely HATE making them, but to stay relevant now I have ever to do them. I still prefer written word and my own pics over the brand press pics.
Nah man I actually really like your reviews. While they're long at times you seem to actually put work into it and give a full in depth review while still talking like a normal person and explaining everything fully through. So for that I don't mind the length. I'm glad to see you'll be getting a bigger part in WearTesters

I like to read reviews over watching them personally.  It's becoming a lost art in this day of instant gratification and HD video with graphics and editing.

I stopped watching Kick genius a long ways back.  Maybe they're different now, but they are pretty young and the whole "genius" act with phrases like "I must say..." just didn't feel genuine.  Not my cup of tea.

aghh curry wearing rhe yellow/blue pes... plz ua plzzzzzzzzzzzz release these beauties

Back
Top Bottom