Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Wondering if i should double up on the batman 2's.

Have the batman 1's but don't want to wear them - just stare at them.... LOL!

I want to play in the 2's since they're awesome to play in or wear them casually? #firstworldproblems

buy one just to hoop in. These shoes last, when they wear down you can wear em casual

Just 1 if its the Batman 2s. Dirt and scuff wont show that easily unlike with the white and gray based pairs.

Hi flashsole flashsole . Is the curry 2 usa which will be releasing the actual pair he wore on the usa camp earlier in this year? or maybe Ua will surprise us with a more flashy/modified version/modified cw of the usa edition the one releasing in May? and will there be an away version of Usa curry 2

Hi @FlashSole. Is the curry 2 usa which will be releasing the actual pair he wore on the usa camp earlier in this year? or maybe Ua will surprise us with a more flashy/modified version/modified cw of the usa edition the one releasing in May? and will there be an away version of Usa curry 2
I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's the same color blocking. 

I assume you meant Curry 3? Haven't heard if there will be a USA curry 3, but none of the colorways of the fake pairs that there are pictures of everywhere are coming out. However, this far out, there is always room for 5-10 colorways to be added to the lineup. 

thanks flashsole. Not really into the curry 3 after i saw the early preview of the model. Hopefully ua surprise us with an away version of curry 2 just like what they did in the clutchfit drive edition. or maybe a curry 2.5 version. i believe i saw a curry 2.5 cw of usa edition somewhere in google search the other day perhaps a photoshop rendered. But kinda hesitant to post that time because maybe i wont be allowed to post pictures of fake or replicas

You think MVP releasing before USA cw?
it'll be close. MVP was announced what, may 3rd or 4th last year?; and the 'MVP' Ones didn't drop until June 13th. They're more prepared this time around. With the 'Mother's Day' pair on 5/6 and 'USA' not until the end of May, feels like they left room for the MVP to drop between the two. 

Hopefully UA hit us by surprise an away edition of the Curry 2.5 or Curry2. Its not hard to imagine Steph doning the 2.5 in the Olympics considering this is his playoffs shoes and Steph already wearing 2.5 in some games before the playoffs. For me, I would love to see UA do it in the Curry 2 silhouette since they have already shown us a home version. But the other day I came across this picture in google and this colorway of Curry 2.5 changed my mind eventually. Not my pics just saw in google search. Maybe a replica or a photoshop rendered image of the shoe. I'll consider copping if this really materialized :lol:
View media item 1986962

Back
Top Bottom