Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
only thing I don't like about the 2's is that the inner side of the upper looks very blank. especially noticeable on white uppers like the USA and Gold Rings.

73-9s are cool, just being a GR is meh.

8af33cb7365102ec6b15fa27653201a1

U make it seem like Bron and Kyrie cant go for 40 lol thats just wrong Kyrie is a matchup nightmare for Steph or Klay and that was proved last night Curry is an overrated defender and it showed last night even if hes 100% healthy hed have trouble Kyrie is just as dangerous if not more when hes on than Curry and he showed it last night
No, I make it seem like it's easier for Bron and Kyrie to go crazy when two of GS's starters who are known for their defense are not available to play.  What a crazy notion.

You guys trippin about Finals talk in the Curry thread?  Haha, it's the Finals guys.  Skip the posts and deal with it for another week.  Really, it takes more effort to type complaints than it does to scroll the mouse wheel down.

73-9s look great, I think I'm def. in for a pair.

The publicity from the Chef Currys is huge for UA (in a positive way). When you have Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert talking about them, it brings them to a much larger audience. People are gonna comb through the catalog, and more people (even non-basketball fans) will be able to spot Curry's shoes when they walk around.

Last edited:
The Kobe threads had so much talk about his final few games, but now people are getting upset because we're talking about the Finals? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it's not that serious yo

when i think i found the 2.5 that i will buy, then I saw that it was only in GS...haha

I'd buy these. I love the colors! Just like my NL Curry 2's are my favorite of the 4 pairs I have.

Last edited:
So what are the waves gonna be a UA only online exclusive....no stores in my area seem to be getting them there not on ANY locaters either!!!

Forgot to post these yesterday, but we just got our shipment in the other day. These are okay, I wouldn't say they're better than the Black Knight. And yes, they do come with an extra pair of blue laces.
So can you tell us if you got a lot of pairs or limited? tia

These are far from limited. You should not have a problem getting a pair. I work at a Brand House so I can only speak for UA Brand Houses. But I'm sure FTL, Finishline, and Champs will have a lot to go around. These aren't the Rings.

Back
Top Bottom