UA Curry 4

IMG_20221205_191826.jpg

Obviously not the 4s, but as a Davidson alumn

illustrayt illustrayt rem3000 rem3000 B$YO B$YO

i scooped the blue Flooded, couldn’t pass em up

Wish they had Flotro but sallgood - too dope to not grab a pair

Haven't been on here in a long time, but randomly got an email and it was this one strangely. Anyway...

NBA Jam for 2/16. There's a 1 as well

Posted in our Discord early yesterday
Damn that’s crazy
Thanks for the reply, can you post a pic of the 1? Super curious how it look

Haven't been on here in a long time, but randomly got an email and it was this one strangely. Anyway...

NBA Jam for 2/16. There's a 1 as well

Posted in our Discord early yesterday

I forgot to mention it was from your page! Thanks!

Any word on the Dark Water FloTro 4 launch date?

I forgot to mention it was from your page! Thanks!

Any word on the Dark Water FloTro 4 launch date?
O no worries. Don't care about any credit or anything. Just like to get UA stuff out there.

Not sure. Seems strange, they've been out overseas for over a month.

O no worries. Don't care about any credit or anything. Just like to get UA stuff out there.

Not sure. Seems strange, they've been out overseas for over a month.

I appreciate your work!

Damn. I hope that isn't the same fate for the Jam FloTro 4s. I also saw that the Suit & Tie 2s are retroing. I would've LOVED a FloTro version!

I appreciate your work!

Damn. I hope that isn't the same fate for the Jam FloTro 4s. I also saw that the Suit & Tie 2s are retroing. I would've LOVED a FloTro version!
Jam FloTro 4 are definitely coming 2/16. Pumped about the Suit & Tie also. Always regretted not grabbing the og release

Jam FloTro 4 are definitely coming 2/16. Pumped about the Suit & Tie also. Always regretted not grabbing the og release

Thank goodness! The Jam FloTro 4s may very will be my first 2024 sneaker release to purchase.

I loved the cw on the OG but absolutely dreaded how the 4s felt on feet. This FloTro is a great resolution!

flashsole flashsole whats your new IG?
What's up duke!

Should come up if you search flashsole but it's ReverseFlashSolev1

Also, everyone, we've got a nice little Discord server. Small group so you don't get 500 messages that are impossible to catch up on. New release links, pics of upcoming stuff, chat... Just shoot me a dm on IG for an invite

Back
Top Bottom