UA Curry 4

22157576_273232033185933_659291799356964864_n.jpg

I love how Curry is rocking that little sock fold to cover up the Nike logo. Hilarious.

To be fair, I was never feeling Nike socks that much for basketball. Even when the Elite trend was in, I wasn't feeling the performance or quality compared to the hype they would receive. However, I do love the Stance socks for performance and I don't know if they're "played out" or whatever, but that's definitely my go-to even when working out. Sucks that the NBA gave Nike the socks rights too, but hey, money talks.

can you check in at any Footlocker or does it have to be the ones that get them?

Since it's only that one store you have to get it from there. When there are other stores, you can enter the code from other stores but have to match the zip code where the code is from.

One of the benefits of working for an international corporation. I might actually have a shot at these.

Does any insiders have any idea on how these fit? Are they gonna fit like the 1s (TTS) or short like the 2s? Gotta know if there will be any possibility of an online release.

Does any insiders have any idea on how these fit? Are they gonna fit like the 1s (TTS) or short like the 2s? Gotta know if there will be any possibility of an online release.
I'm hearing no online release. But the UA Basketball team is being very tight lipped about this one. Expect 2 FSRs at the Boston and Chicago Brand Houses. Maybe a tiny bit more plentiful in the Bay Area.

Nightwing got a pair and his review should be up soon

Gonna be Crazy trying to get a hold of a pair this weekend. Hopefully the FL app comes through for me..from the looks of the shoe, I will assume 1/2 size up would be the route to go

Welp..........I had 9 minutes and no check-in but currently waitlisted on Footlocker App. Never been waited listed before. What are my chances?

Back
Top Bottom