Uber hustle?

Any of you guys do this around LA. I'm seriously thinking of doing it. It's a side job. I have my main one already. This would be only weekends.
Best friend does it out here. In fact he's doing it right now 
laugh.gif
 Very solid side money. It all depends on how much you drive. He does it almost everyday, but does it in the early mornings till like noon. There's money to be made taking folks to school and to work in the AM. And of course on weekends taking people from the club, or concerts, etc. 

Last edited:
Bump. Got laid off in September so I'm thinking of trying this out as a short term gig, as long as it doesn't f*** with my unemployment checks.

I dont know if it will immediately but it might if you make enough money by the end of the year and Uber sends you/IRS a 1099.

Last edited:
There has to be a potential for yambs on the weekend when driving drunk chicks back to their crib.

There has to be a potential for yambs on the weekend when driving drunk chicks back to their crib.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Do you really want to bang a chick who would get with her essential cab driver?
laugh.gif
What's the difference between smashing a chick you meet at a frat party and smashing a chick you pick up from said frat party?
laugh.gif

Man, I signed up for Uber, drove one night, got my little bonus and got out. I'm a college student so
it seemed cool cause it's flexible, but something about it just didn't feel right.

Man, I signed up for Uber, drove one night, got my little bonus and got out. I'm a college student so
it seemed cool cause it's flexible, but something about it just didn't feel right.

What do you mean it didn't feel right? Making money doesn't feel right?

Idk i guess its similar. i've been wifed for awhile, i dont know what im talking about. :lol:

Its a little sketchy picking up strangers for sure, but of the ~100 rides ive completed, only one guy was really tanked which sucked and one guy was an ***. everyone else was cool or didnt say anything.

That’s your spirit telling you that uber is controlled by evil people.

Last edited:
I drive uber on Thursday nights an wknds, an it's been good side money for kicks an whatever,depending on your area you can make as much as most ppl make all wk on a wknd, especially with surging prices. Uber is a good side hustle.

I just figured loading up your phone with numbers for potential future yambs since you'd be working. That's what I do at work. :lol:

Naw, I don't mean that it didn't feel right cause it was sketchy. I actually met a few cool folks when I did it. It was more so the money aspect of it. Throughout the night it looked like "this is dope, I'm making some cool cash", but in the back of my mind I kept thinking "naw, I'm getting played" lol. I think more than anything I was just realizing that it wasn't something I could do to really cover my expenses.

Back
Top Bottom