UH-OH It's not looking good for Soulja Boy..Vol. NT's favorite Katt Stacks is wrong for this one

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

smh thes Ns wont learn
smh.gif

Her p can't be that good.  Plenty top notch groupies out there that know how to keep their mouths shut
smh.gif
any idiot that %*%@% with her after all the @!%# she pulled

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by HankTrill

i aint see him do no coke in that video........

qft for all we know it might be her left over coke

its basically some guilty until proven innocent type +%+* right now, he hasn't come out and denied yet so it leads you to believe that it was his

its basically some guilty until proven innocent type +%+* right now, he hasn't come out and denied yet so it leads you to believe that it was his

check his twitter #pow

check his twitter #pow

It's not a good look for him at all, BUT like ppl sayin....I ain't see him do no Ye, I ain't see him lookin wide eyed or sped up so she could easily set him up while he was showering.

Either way...Soulja is known for responding to internet hatin vid's quick so I expect a response in a day or two
nerd.gif

It's not a good look for him at all, BUT like ppl sayin....I ain't see him do no Ye, I ain't see him lookin wide eyed or sped up so she could easily set him up while he was showering.

Either way...Soulja is known for responding to internet hatin vid's quick so I expect a response in a day or two
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom