UH-OH It's not looking good for Soulja Boy..Vol. NT's favorite Katt Stacks is wrong for this one

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I don't care about the coke, because he's young and rich...and a lot of young and rich people do that !#**...
But why ***% with that broad? She don't even look that good. And to hear that B... talk for more than 30 seconds...I'd probably shoot myself...

I can't until that annoying %###$ end up on Ghetto Gaggers...
same thing i said...

Originally Posted by airforce416

b tried to warn this dude
"I'm so handsome, I look like Ted Dansin" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But for real Kat Staxx playing people out. She is about to ruin her income she keeps this up (hopefully, her/her voice are super annoying).

Originally Posted by airforce416

b tried to warn this dude
"I'm so handsome, I look like Ted Dansin" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But for real Kat Staxx playing people out. She is about to ruin her income she keeps this up (hopefully, her/her voice are super annoying).

Originally Posted by HankTrill

he's 100 percent guilty of simpin tho
How???
He hasnt even taken her to his house let alone condo wow he put her in his ride took her to a hotel, smashed and left. For a second i thought NT wasnt gon mention this but idk if i could believe that soulja boy doin crack.  

Originally Posted by HankTrill

he's 100 percent guilty of simpin tho
How???
He hasnt even taken her to his house let alone condo wow he put her in his ride took her to a hotel, smashed and left. For a second i thought NT wasnt gon mention this but idk if i could believe that soulja boy doin crack.  

I don't care about the coke, because he's young and rich...and a lot of young and rich people do that !#**...
But why ***% with that broad? She don't even look that good. And to hear that B... talk for more than 30 seconds...I'd probably shoot myself...

lol what im saying

coke is whatever but him ******* wit kat stacks...like come the **** on son

lol what im saying

coke is whatever but him ******* wit kat stacks...like come the **** on son

Back
Top Bottom