UH-OH It's not looking good for Soulja Boy..Vol. NT's favorite Katt Stacks is wrong for this one

You can tell he surrounded by nothing but yes men....
Some real n's woulda called him on messin' with her the first time he even mentioned her name....
And you know his boy's knew he was fu**** with her...
smh.gif

You can tell he surrounded by nothing but yes men....
Some real n's woulda called him on messin' with her the first time he even mentioned her name....
And you know his boy's knew he was fu**** with her...
smh.gif

Lmao @@## what y'all talkin bout .. You kinda gotta respect that $*$ .. She a go getter.. My hood $#*!%$ know what I mean..
Soulja prolly be tootin @%@+$% wit gucci and them

Lmao @@## what y'all talkin bout .. You kinda gotta respect that $*$ .. She a go getter.. My hood $#*!%$ know what I mean..
Soulja prolly be tootin @%@+$% wit gucci and them

its funny how different this thread is versus the one in general ...yall way more chill over this side
she prolly did a line herself

its funny how different this thread is versus the one in general ...yall way more chill over this side
she prolly did a line herself

people in the general forum arent human... they prolly in there actin like nobody does coke or somethin... all of ur favorite entertainers are prolly +!%+%$ cokeheads

people in the general forum arent human... they prolly in there actin like nobody does coke or somethin... all of ur favorite entertainers are prolly +!%+%$ cokeheads

I don't care about the coke, because he's young and rich...and a lot of young and rich people do that !#**...
But why ***% with that broad? She don't even look that good. And to hear that B... talk for more than 30 seconds...I'd probably shoot myself...

I can't until that annoying %###$ end up on Ghetto Gaggers...

I don't care about the coke, because he's young and rich...and a lot of young and rich people do that !#**...
But why ***% with that broad? She don't even look that good. And to hear that B... talk for more than 30 seconds...I'd probably shoot myself...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

same thing i said...

Back
Top Bottom