Uhhh....This Chris Brown vs LAPD Situation Right Now

He's a convicted felon tho. Wouldn't he automatically get charged with possession by a convicted felon too? Story is BS tho. I ain't taking the bait.

Last edited:
He's out on $250K bail, ain't no yambs worth that much

If I was Chris I would be horrified of women at this point.

Homeboi has even made songs about these people :lol:.

I am Canadian so I don't quite get American laws,

But aren't you allowed to flash the burner at people trespassing in your home?
Don't know why it's assault more like brandishing a firearm. Granted the gun was legally his, his attorney should be able to get this knocked down to brandishing which is a misdemeanor.

Last edited:
Assault and battery are different depending on jurisdiction. In some places assault is battery and battery is assault.

I believe in this case, assault is some sort of a mental intrusion that makes the victim feel vulnerable or subject to danger. Which in turn may cause them to react in a certain way. Or could even have lasting effects.

If I am not mistaken. Law is extremely complicated and contextual.

For instance. If someone swings at you and misses but then connects on the second attempt - that could potentially be an assault AND battery charge. The miss was an assault and the connection a battery. :smh:

Last edited:
Someone stole $50k from Chris browns house
Someone got tied up in Chris browns house
Chris brown has made gang related threats to numerous people, including Tyson beckford :lol:
Chris brown gets arrested for "supposedly" threatening someone with a gun....... In his own house

When will he realize he needs better people around him, not people who encourages that #fruitz ********. Obviously he's getting extorted out in LA so he should pack it up and move away for a while.

And this right here is 100% proof that the people around him ain't ****

View media item 2150224

Last edited:
Sad to see some shenanigans cost him $250k, hundreds of thousands/millions more in lawyer fees and possibly jail time for guns and drugs unrelated to the initial situation.

But he brings this kind of energy around himself. Should have stayed a pop star. I bet Usher or Timberlake not about to have a police standoff and dropping bags of coke and weapons out of their mansions.

He's blessed with once in a generation talent and he still wants to surround himself with foolishness. I don't get it.

Yes I realize this specific situation may not have anything to do with his gang affiliations but just in general.

He is living that lie bro :smh:

He is making it VERY easy for people to target him.

He needs to deactivate God Mode.

Last edited:
Girls online defending him like he actually cares about them. "they need to leave him alone, nobody's perfect. Who gets helicopters sent to their house over assault charges?" shut up.
When chicks were defending him after he put the hands on Rihanna I knew this ***** could never do wrong in these **** eyes

Best possible thing for Chris is to throw his *** in prison and keep him there for a while.

Put him in a cell with a real ***** with no options so he can learn a thing or two about how stupid he looks.

I've barely paid attention to this cause Chris Brown is always into something and it's gotten old, but I just want to ask, did he actually do what's being said, and is the girl actually a scammer or not?

Best possible thing for Chris is to throw his *** in prison and keep him there for a while.
Put him in a cell with a real ***** with no options so he can learn a thing or two about how stupid he looks.
At this point, his only option is to leave LA. His blood affiliation means they'll never let him live as long as he's in the area. I don't blame Lil Wayne for buying his crib in Miami instead of LA, dude still has to check in every time he goes to LA, and he don't even rep it anymore.

These dudes love flushing their $ down the toilet. It couldn't be me,

Do you guys actually you phrases like "flash the burner" in Canada?

:rofl:

Yes we do. I am from Toronto which has a heavy american slang influence though, i'm sure not everyone would know what that means in all of Canada.

Just like slang in the states is not recognized by everyone.

But are you not allowed to do that and protect your property?
Depends on a few things ...the state, kind of gun, if it's a legal gun or not, and what the person actually did

Even if you in your crib if u pistol whip somebody for no reason u probly gettin in trouble if they press charges

Back
Top Bottom