UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

the hell is wrong with ua man? this colorway goes straight to 89 bucks but the carolina colorway doesnt?

I left a review but I haven't received the 10% yet. Clicked through the link too.
Strange. Definitely, call or chat. I don't think mine took longer than 5 days to come to my email. 

They should be able to tell by your review because it says incentivized customer or something next to your name on the review.  

hey guys i was wondering if anyone had any clue where i would be able to cop a pair of

Curry 2.5 Miami's 

and a pair of 

Curry 3 Reign Water both in size 15\16?

i've been looking for a while and finally decided to reach out for help... thanks :smile:

Looks like Steph is wearing white Curry 4s tonight....unless he switches. I was hoping for a new 3 or new curry3zero colorway. My 1st time seeing 4s ...meh in all white. I do like the little hits of gold though.

Esit. Nvm. I saw more pics of the 4s. Glad he switched already [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
can't wait for those 4s
smokin.gif

I love the way these look. The UA logo is finally one the back of the heel where it belongs and on top of that the logo is small. UA has finally stopped their over excessive branding on Curry's sigs. I have no complaints about these personally. Can't wait to see them colorways.

DSG have $25 off if you pay with Paypal. Not sure if it works on the 3Zero but it works on the lows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom