Under Armour?

eek.gif
   I said STOP playing with our feelings.

just rec'd the Maryland ones.... they're better looking in real life than in the pictures.... very pleased!!!!

How is the medial side of your right shoe fade looking like?
not a fade, EXACTLY like your pix.... the non-fade is right where two pieces are stitched together.. looks to me like they're made that way. 

it's still a GOOD looking shoe!!!!

Last edited:

Sorry for the rough phone picture, but I'm just hyped and had to show my niketalk brethern! Haha got a pair of the USA's for my birthday and I'm looking to try these out soon

Anyone who has the CF Drive lows, are they TTS?

Just saw a post on the FB page that has me second guessing now.

Anyone who has the CF Drive lows, are they TTS?

Just saw a post on the FB page that has me second guessing now.
Deezy -- what was that post telling you?  

You probably already got the answer you needed, but I would go with the same size you have in the mids.  

TTS.  Thanks man.  Betweeen these, the SC1 and the Adidas Lillard, things are getting out of hand haha.  Too many releases and sizing questions.

TTS.  Thanks man.  Betweeen these, the SC1 and the Adidas Lillard, things are getting out of hand haha.  Too many releases and sizing questions.
No prob and definitely...

man the Lillards are so close to being a great shoe.  That heel fit is just a little disappointing and sloppy.  Still a solid shoe, but when you can grab CF drive lows for 100-110, it's hard to not go with those instead.  Anxious to try the SC1 this Friday... should be able to get to the store that day.

Back
Top Bottom