Under Armour?

Last edited:

how often do you take them outside and how long have you had them? thanks for the info!
let's see, i have the lows since its release last october and i have my mids by January this year.
since then, those two are in my rotation together with the spawn 2s and crazy 8s.
and 80% of the time, i play outside in a concrete court

Last edited:
I tried on the E24 CFD 2 today and I dig the sequel. The toe box is much narrower than the original so I advise to half even full size up if you got wide foot. They are comfy though otherwise. Should be able to wear no-show or low cut socks as the ankle lining is softer. Gonna wait for the discount though and to see if some colorways will have graphics on the upper and of course lows.

Last edited:

fyi... at Marshalls in N Quincy MA

UAA Anatomix Span Low  $39.99  sizes  6.5, 7.5, 17  

......these are them
These are popping up on ebay, along with some other low colorways, most of which I suspect are from Marshalls.  Tempted to get a pair, I miss the Spawn Lows.

I tried on the E24 CFD 2 today and I dig the sequel. The toe box is much narrower than the original so I advise to half even full size up if you got wide foot. They are comfy though otherwise. Should be able to wear no-show or low cut socks as the ankle lining is softer. Gonna wait for the discount though and to see if some colorways will have graphics on the upper and of course lows.
I read a review online somewhere saying the same thing, narrower toe box than the first Drive.

I want to see some consensus on reviews before even thinking about getting a pair.  I'm stocked up on Drives and with more lows available on Foot Locker now I don't see a need to get the 2's.

deezyvsop2 deezyvsop2 you're back! do you stay off NT after the school year is over or you went on vacation?

2s are a better silhouette and aside from the snug toe box it remains a solid shoe. Not an upgrade or downgrade from the original so yeah if you liked/have enough Drives these aren't necessary. Since Curry got his own shoe, these aren't gonna be looked at the same way. It's another option in UA's arsenal of affordable shoes at buyer's disposal.

...Tempted to get a pair, I miss the Spawn Lows.
Spawn Lows have been at  Marshalls the past month... UAA, black/red, white/blue, white/black, white/red, all red, all blue, all purple, all green.  $39.99

also seen CF1s: all gray, pink, all green, black/white, green/yellow $49.99

sizes for both CF1 & Spawn Low have been across the board, everything from 6.5 thru 17... noticed awful lot of 1/2 sizes 

hope this helps

Last edited:
@DeezyVSOP2 you're back! do you stay off NT after the school year is over or you went on vacation?

2s are a better silhouette and aside from the snug toe box it remains a solid shoe. Not an upgrade or downgrade from the original so yeah if you liked/have enough Drives these aren't necessary. Since Curry got his own shoe, these aren't gonna be looked at the same way. It's another option in UA's arsenal of affordable shoes at buyer's disposal.
Vacation from NT, which I typically do when I get too heavy into shoes.  Only checking on Crazy Light Boost 2015's and this thread for opinions.

The Drive 2 doesn't do anything for me, except for maybe a low colorway.  I do like that blue/white gradient mid.  But I'm much more interested in the Curry 2.

2 colorways of the cfd lows on eastbay. The black pair is exluded from discounts but the grey is not. Hopefully, they get keep getting more lows

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...utchfit-drive-low-mens/grey/white/?&size=10.5

Received my fortis and apollo and won't be going back to nike frees.. The apollo is like a nike free with a heel cup and better cushioning with the micro G. The fortis has a softer cushioning and is their "comfort" runner. Comfort is up there with boosts, huaraches imo.

Last edited:
@Vince23heat  I have been holding out on some of the UA runners b/c I have a lot of life in like 4 pairs of runners I own, but when it comes time to replace... a UA runner will be had

Some random pics from IG. I like how the outrigger is flared out gives it an aggressive stance, also adds some stability.

For those interested in the CFD 2, I suggest ordering .5 size up.  They run small. Lockdown is excellent. Laces will need to be loosened in order to wear. I had to loosen them up to the point where using the top eyelets meant not being able to tie the shoe. Grip is amazing. The pattern is similar to the Curry 1s and CFD 1s but I think the rubber is slightly softer.

Last edited:
Just picked up some CFD1s mids. Really excited to try them on the court. Not really interested in the CFD2s, except maybe the lows. We'll see

fyi... saw a few of the "Notre Dame" CF1 at Marshalls... $39.99   {sizes were around 10-12}

Back
Top Bottom