Under Armour?

Hello NT Brethren,

I was skimming through this thread and I was reminded of a pair of UA kicks I saw this summer and I wanna know if anyone can help me out...

Basically back in the summer, I went to a couple of Pro-Am basketball games to take a look at the local and NBA talent that would randomly attend...

Anyway, UA has been working with the local hoop star Aquille Carr and I noticed that he wore a certain pair of UA kicks that I've been having trouble finding info about...

The pics below are the best I could find of this particular shoe:

AquilleCarr.jpg

Aquille-Carr-7.jpg

Aquille-Carr1.jpg

I got a chance to peep them up close, and the sorta look like a Lebron IV mixed with a little Crazy 8... (only kicks that come to mind)

Regardless, they're the nicest pair of UA kicks I've seen to date and I've been beasting since the summer...

Anyone have and general info, tech info, release info, etc?

Anything would be of help...

Thanks!

Hello NT Brethren,

I was skimming through this thread and I was reminded of a pair of UA kicks I saw this summer and I wanna know if anyone can help me out...

Basically back in the summer, I went to a couple of Pro-Am basketball games to take a look at the local and NBA talent that would randomly attend...

Anyway, UA has been working with the local hoop star Aquille Carr and I noticed that he wore a certain pair of UA kicks that I've been having trouble finding info about...

The pics below are the best I could find of this particular shoe:

AquilleCarr.jpg

Aquille-Carr-7.jpg

Aquille-Carr1.jpg

I got a chance to peep them up close, and the sorta look like a Lebron IV mixed with a little Crazy 8... (only kicks that come to mind)

Regardless, they're the nicest pair of UA kicks I've seen to date and I've been beasting since the summer...

Anyone have and general info, tech info, release info, etc?

Anything would be of help...

Thanks!

Google the Under Armour Micro G Pursuit. I beleive that may be them. If so, there are a couple pairs on Ebay right now as well.

Google the Under Armour Micro G Pursuit. I beleive that may be them. If so, there are a couple pairs on Ebay right now as well.

I tried some UA kicks on yesterday and they were the most comfortable basketball shoes I've had on for a while. I would have bought them if the line at the store wasn't crazy long. I'm glad I didn't though since I would have paid $80. No way I'm shelling that out when people are getting them for $15.

I tried some UA kicks on yesterday and they were the most comfortable basketball shoes I've had on for a while. I would have bought them if the line at the store wasn't crazy long. I'm glad I didn't though since I would have paid $80. No way I'm shelling that out when people are getting them for $15.

i'm assuming u tried a more "modern" or newer release model... there's no chance of u getting them for lower unless u have a connect.
usually $30 at the outlets at its lowest price, he even said he had a boy who knew one of the employees therefore he got the employee hookup of 50% off
UA=Adi>Nike when it comes to quality and durability, i hven't played in a nike shoe since may

i'm assuming u tried a more "modern" or newer release model... there's no chance of u getting them for lower unless u have a connect.
usually $30 at the outlets at its lowest price, he even said he had a boy who knew one of the employees therefore he got the employee hookup of 50% off
UA=Adi>Nike when it comes to quality and durability, i hven't played in a nike shoe since may

@Dneou, perfectly said.
Underarmour and Adidas do not cut corners on quality or comfort [Jordan 6 Cardboards]
I love what underarmour did for football and I'm starting to love their basketball line, but they've got to step it up with their breathability and improve durability on the traction [especially outdoors].

Back
Top Bottom