Under Armour?

@Dneou, perfectly said.
Underarmour and Adidas do not cut corners on quality or comfort [Jordan 6 Cardboards]
I love what underarmour did for football and I'm starting to love their basketball line, but they've got to step it up with their breathability and improve durability on the traction [especially outdoors].

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

@Dneou, perfectly said.
Underarmour and Adidas do not cut corners on quality or comfort [Jordan 6 Cardboards]
I love what underarmour did for football and I'm starting to love their basketball line, but they've got to step it up with their breathability and improve durability on the traction [especially outdoors].
I meant that I have to agree with all of the guys that praises Under Armour particularly their basketball line. I have a black ice mid myself and play in em all the time and have to say that they are great performing shoes! Except that here in my country, they praise nike more. Brand conscious people who always want the top brand regardless of the quality!

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

@Dneou, perfectly said.
I meant that I have to agree with all of the guys that praises Under Armour particularly their basketball line. I have a black ice mid myself and play in em all the time and have to say that they are great performing shoes! Except that here in my country, they praise nike more. Brand conscious people who always want the top brand regardless of the quality!

its not surprising the comments we get here than in the other thread... along with the adi threads... (quietone here)

its not surprising the comments we get here than in the other thread... along with the adi threads... (quietone here)

Originally Posted by DNeou20

sir, what do you prefer for ballin, the black ice mid or the double nickels??

sir, what do you prefer for ballin, the black ice mid or the double nickels??

Surprisingly I don't have either one of them... Somehow lol. I've kept my spending to a minimum for a while so yeah, I however have the bloodline (got them emp discount from ua) and love them

Surprisingly I don't have either one of them... Somehow lol. I've kept my spending to a minimum for a while so yeah, I however have the bloodline (got them emp discount from ua) and love them

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by mt3130

^^^under armour outlets for me

hmm I'll have to check that out. do they usually have good selection as far as the apparel goes?
mine usually has a good selection but their prices on apparel are terrible. 75% of the merchandise is in season merchandise and is selling for retail and the other 25% will be 400 of the same shirt that's a good deal but a horrific shirt.

most of the time i leave there empty handed but the outlet mall is 10 minutes from my work so i pop in there and check periodically.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by mt3130

^^^under armour outlets for me

hmm I'll have to check that out. do they usually have good selection as far as the apparel goes?
mine usually has a good selection but their prices on apparel are terrible. 75% of the merchandise is in season merchandise and is selling for retail and the other 25% will be 400 of the same shirt that's a good deal but a horrific shirt.

most of the time i leave there empty handed but the outlet mall is 10 minutes from my work so i pop in there and check periodically.

Can I still pick up the double nickels anywhere? Slept hard on this release
30t6p3b.gif

i'm assuming u tried a more "modern" or newer release model... there's no chance of u getting them for lower unless u have a connect.
usually $30 at the outlets at its lowest price, he even said he had a boy who knew one of the employees therefore he got the employee hookup of 50% off
UA=Adi>Nike when it comes to quality and durability, i hven't played in a nike shoe since may
Yes, it was a newer model, but the name is escaping me right now.  I may give in an just get them.  As I said, I really liked the fit, which is pretty big for me since I seem to be having more and more trouble finding basketball shoes that really fit well.  I pretty much have no luck with Adidas and Nikes are hit and miss.  $80 is definitely a more than fair price for a high quality shoe that fits well. 

i'm assuming u tried a more "modern" or newer release model... there's no chance of u getting them for lower unless u have a connect.
usually $30 at the outlets at its lowest price, he even said he had a boy who knew one of the employees therefore he got the employee hookup of 50% off
UA=Adi>Nike when it comes to quality and durability, i hven't played in a nike shoe since may
Yes, it was a newer model, but the name is escaping me right now.  I may give in an just get them.  As I said, I really liked the fit, which is pretty big for me since I seem to be having more and more trouble finding basketball shoes that really fit well.  I pretty much have no luck with Adidas and Nikes are hit and miss.  $80 is definitely a more than fair price for a high quality shoe that fits well. 

i can't speak for older models, but i have the bloodline and juke and have tried the supersonics... all 3 are great picks and i definitely wouldn't steer you away from UA at all. UA has great quality performance products. as mastergrim8 said, the only downside is really the breathability (which is a given problem when u have a full synthetic upper/leather upper) but i'd take that over a flimsy upper that doesn't conform, protect, or hold my foot. and i don't have this problem because i only play indoors now (bad knees) but for outdoor play the outsoles will not hold out that long for most. UA is not based off gimmicks or being "the lightest" shoe or whatnot, they're all based off performance and tailored to their endorsers needs but are also built to accomodate most positions in each shoe (supersonic: assymetrical collar for everyone, jukes: with the comp sleeve is a low but the sleeves gives the stability and confidence of a mid, bloodlines: lows but built like tanks and the midfoot strap holds and secures your feet perfectly)

i can't speak for older models, but i have the bloodline and juke and have tried the supersonics... all 3 are great picks and i definitely wouldn't steer you away from UA at all. UA has great quality performance products. as mastergrim8 said, the only downside is really the breathability (which is a given problem when u have a full synthetic upper/leather upper) but i'd take that over a flimsy upper that doesn't conform, protect, or hold my foot. and i don't have this problem because i only play indoors now (bad knees) but for outdoor play the outsoles will not hold out that long for most. UA is not based off gimmicks or being "the lightest" shoe or whatnot, they're all based off performance and tailored to their endorsers needs but are also built to accomodate most positions in each shoe (supersonic: assymetrical collar for everyone, jukes: with the comp sleeve is a low but the sleeves gives the stability and confidence of a mid, bloodlines: lows but built like tanks and the midfoot strap holds and secures your feet perfectly)

Back
Top Bottom