Under Armour?

after being listed as backordered for the longest time...i finally got a shipping confirmation from eastbay on the spine bionic brandon jenning invitationals that i ordered at the beginning of february...

and it looks like they have a fsr available for orderin' as well (for the few of you who may care and missed out previously)...

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...ns/blue/light-blue/?cm=searchunderarmourspine

along w/ a fsr on the "breast cancer awareness" model as well...

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...-blue/?cm=searchunderarmourspine#sku=38198653

i might order the "bca" ones after receivin' my "bji" pair to ensure the sizing is right...

good luck!

Jennings posted this on instagram yesterday. showing off his logo.

Last edited:
say what?!!! the tongue just has the ua logo and "spine" text on it?! no "brandon jennings invitational" logo like they've been advertised?! so disappointed... :smh:

guess that was just for the pe's for those that actually played in that tourney huh? grrr... >:

Bunch of Jenning Bloodline lows at the Burbank Marshalls for $25. Only size 12 ro 12.5 though.

the color is white.

Now only if I could ever find a 10.5 for that much. lol.

The guys on ebay are raping at $70 and above for the same ones.

ugh...sho3tym was right...my brandon jennings invitational spine bionics from eastbay finally got delivered, and sure enough, no special logo. :smh:

makes me think if the pink breast cancer awareness ones would or would not have the "pink ribbon" logo on it (kind of defeats the purpose right)...

Bunch of Jenning Bloodline lows at the Burbank Marshalls for $25. Only size 12 ro 12.5 though.

the color is white.

Now only if I could ever find a 10.5 for that much. lol.

The guys on ebay are raping at $70 and above for the same ones.
Mine here had 10.5 for that price - I'll check again tomorrow or saturday.  But 12.5 happens to be my size....hmmmmm

Like those Charge Lows better then the highs. The cut and the fit on the highs made them miserable for basketball.
The lows look more like mids to me but I guess its all relative compared to the other ones :lol:

Last edited:
Got 'Em!....Love 'Em!....Now I want the whites

Comfort level on these is insane...get a pair.

Last edited:
^^^ Good pickup! Yeah they are very comfortable i picked up both colorways and honestly i am loving the black more due to how the icy sole looks with the black.

^^ Yes, they are crazy comfortable.  The whites look pretty clean though...I tried on the black ones, and literally listed 2 pairs of jordans for sale just to make it make sense in my head to get the white ones...if that makes sense 
nerd.gif

I got a 12.5...and my opinion is they are very true to size.  They fit perfect.  Not narrow or anything, just honestly perfect.  I would highly recommend a pair

Back
Top Bottom