Under Armour?

i haven't seen the spawn anotomix in that shade but when i was at the Under Armour House store in baltimore they had some BCA stuff out and their pink color is more of a magenta then a traditional Nike BCA pink 

i haven't seen the spawn anotomix in that shade but when i was at the Under Armour House store in baltimore they had some BCA stuff out and their pink color is more of a magenta then a traditional Nike BCA pink 
so a more "girly" type of pink i guess...but i think it is easier to rock those because it has some contrast on it unlike nike BCM shoes and the previous UA(charge bb and spin) that have the BCM colorway..though it is really fun to rock pink shoes

Last edited:
so a more "girly" type of pink i guess...but i think it is easier to rock those because it has some contrast on it unlike nike BCM shoes and the previous UA(charge bb and spin) that have the BCM colorway..though it is really fun to rock pink shoes

I wouldn't say more girly it's deff a darker pink then what Nike is doing

Copped for $106
nthat.gif

Last edited:

$106?where bro?because i think these are $120 at footlocker and finishline
Footlocker...free shipping from the get-go and a 15% off coupon that came with my last FTL order.

But there are other generic Savings.com/retailmenot.com coupons:

FNL $10 off order over $75:
Code:
10SUN75
, 10RMENOT75

FTL $15 off order over $75/90:
Code:
LKS1F7SV,
LKS1F7R2, LKS1F7RM

Footlocker...free shipping from the get-go and a 15% off coupon that came with my last FTL order.

But there are other generic Savings.com/retailmenot.com coupons:

FNL $10 off order over $75:
Code:
10SUN75
, 10RMENOT75

FTL $15 off order over $75/90:
Code:
LKS1F7SV,
LKS1F7R2, LKS1F7RM

ah..i see.thanks bro

Never really checked out Under Armour's stuff. Will definitely hit up their outlet store near me to see what they have. Nice to see them focus on performance first.

Their outlet store sucks! Still expensive. Cop your UA kicks at Marshalls!

It's all $40 and under.

____

I just convinced 2 of my homies to grab Charge BB's! $30 each!

Their outlet store sucks! Still expensive. Cop your UA kicks at Marshalls!

It's all $40 and under.

____

I just convinced 2 of my homies to grab Charge BB's! $30 each!

damn, will still hit up since im going anyway but ill wait to buy anything until i scope out my local Marshall. Any shoe recs for casual wear?

damn, will still hit up since im going anyway but ill wait to buy anything until i scope out my local Marshall. Any shoe recs for casual wear?
The bloodlines look good for casual wear. The newer stuff looks more court-only.

I'm going to be rocking my Charge BB's casually (and on blacktop) because I think the high-top is hella crazy, and it's like a poor man's AIR MAG. LOL

Back
Top Bottom