Under Armour?

The Marshall's near me at Pentagon City had Cam Newton trainers for $30 but just weren't for me. Haven't seen the Anatomix spawn there yet but I'll keep a look out.

The Yellow pair and the Black Pair is fire. Kinda feeling the gradient pair too but i don't like the writing on the print. I just copped the yellow pair.

lol i tweeted them that they didnt sell my size and that they sold out off eastbay as bad as nike releaes and they tweeted me FTL link. I guess they didnt know eastbay and FTL shared the same stock

They didn't go that fast on eastbay/footlocker. They were up before 12 anyway.

Last edited:
I probably should've got these but I have the all stars and I got them signed during asw. I wonder how they sold on 34th st.

Future is bright for this brand with the way these sold. If they can steal Lillard the games about to get crazy

Future is bright for this brand with the way these sold. If they can steal Lillard the games about to get crazy

I'm praying Lillard goes back to nike but I doubt it since Kyrie is up next over there. If it's about money then UA can get him.

Half the sizes were sold out when UA tweeted the link. They were up before 9am PST on eastbay for sure and most likely footlocker cuz they share the same stock. The funny thing was that they were tweeting to check out footlocker and eastbay and they were already sold out. For future releases they need to give you some time to check out once you get them in the cart, added to cart and did auto fill on my info, which literally took 2 seconds and I click submit and they were gone from my cart.

I was able to grab some of these but they went faster than I had thought. Nice to see from the UA brand.  

Back
Top Bottom