Under Armour?

Got the sold out message after putting in my info
mean.gif

Anyone played in the Charge Volt Lows, or the Anatomix Spawn Lows yet?  I'm waiting on performance reviews to see if I should get a pair for hooping.  I'm a big fan of lows, but Nike's products have been too narrow the last few years with not enough comfort.

Anyone from Eastbay get an order confirmation by any chance?
Eastbay sent me an email confirmation after the initial order confirmation page. Hopefully won't get cancelled.

Also on ua.com I had a pair in my cart around 4:50 am PST but it got removed as I was checking out. Tried again later ~6:30 am and I was able to checkout with email confirmation. Not sure why

I ordered mine from UA.  They were available when I checked at around 7:50 EST. Checked out and got email confirm already.  

Next Curry PE is April.  I wouldn't mind some Lows but since he only wears highs, it's doubtful. 

Last edited:
Damn, I'm kind of scared cause I didn't receive an email from Eastbay about my order. I did from UA though. I swear, if Eastbay cancels my order again...

Anyone played in the Charge Volt Lows, or the Anatomix Spawn Lows yet?  I'm waiting on performance reviews to see if I should get a pair for hooping.  I'm a big fan of lows, but Nike's products have been too narrow the last few years with not enough comfort.
I know what you mean. I ball in some Hyperfuse 2011 lows and went up .5 a size. They are fantastic. I wouldn't mind trying UA Charge or Spawn lows. They seem a little wider so they may be more TTS.

I was able to order two pairs of "The Bay", in my size, around 9:30am EST. Came in today and absolutely loving the shoe.

Next Curry PE is April.  I wouldn't mind some Lows but since he only wears highs, it's doubtful. 

Now, pardon my ignorance, but how does one know when the next PEs come out?

I was able to order two pairs of "The Bay", in my size, around 9:30am EST. Came in today and absolutely loving the shoe.
Now, pardon my ignorance, but how does one know when the next PEs come out?

I saw on @askteamua twitter feed. People constantly ask them about curry pe's.

^ I really wish these would release. Of course, UA has already said they won't but they are so nice.

hey guys i wanted to know if you have worn the under armour bloodline (brandon jennings signature shoe).

do they fit big or small because i wear a 10 but i found a 9.5 in the boston college edition and i really want them

hey guys i wanted to know if you have worn the under armour bloodline (brandon jennings signature shoe).
do they fit big or small because i wear a 10 but i found a 9.5 in the boston college edition and i really want them
Yea get em, i have a 12 and i wear 11.5 and the fight one size big

Yea get em, i have a 12 and i wear 11.5 and the fight one size big
I have the all black lows, and I found my pair fit true to size.... I wear a 10 or a 10.5 in most shoes, and while I got the 10.5, found my pair a bit snug... not sure about the mids though.

For those who ordered the Spawn Anatomix "The Zone" from Eastbay, it looks like they received their shipment as my order is "in process" and Eastbay has charged my card.

For those who ordered the Spawn Anatomix "The Zone" from Eastbay, it looks like they received their shipment as my order is "in process" and Eastbay has charged my card.

nice, i checked my footlocker order and it still says "open."

however, i checked my bank account and the charge is pending now. can't wait to get these in.

Can anyone speak to how the Spawn lows play compared to the mids?

I've held out on the mids because the lows appeal to me more, but I get this feeling that the mids might actually fit/play better.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom