Under Armour?

Should have had the sc on the side and the ua logo on the tongue

These remind me of the Huarache 2k4s minus the strap. What do ya'll think?

Before I played in Anatomix Spawns, 2k4s were the only shoe I'd play in. Stocked up every time a new one released. These look a little wider throughout. The great thing about the 2k4s were the minimal material used. No plates or harder fabric around the upper. Form fitted however you wanted to wear them. Hard to tell without seeing them in person, but the toe box looks a little stiffer just from the pics. They look great, can't wait to try them out.

definitelly interested in the clutchfit drive low. i quite enjoyed playing in the bjennings (i forget what they were called) the first year they came out as well.

Has anybody used the elevate trainer? those look pretty good. 

UA definitely has the potential to make a serious dent in the bball market, but I do think some things need to change first. While they're killing it on the performance end, the aesthetics are lacking, and whether you like it or not, a good looking shoe is important, it always has been but I think it's true now more than ever.

I really like what they did with the SpeedForm and SpeedForm Apollo. It's not anything too crazy or left field, but it stands out from everything else around and it looks awesome (IMO of course). They need to apply this sort of forward-thinking design to their hoops stuff, cause what they're doing right now just isn't all that exciting honestly.

In my opinion, KD's Nike line was pretty bland, a lot of them looked like in line team shoes with his logo slapped on em. UA has the chance to do him justice, and I really hope this works out.

UA definitely has the potential to make a serious dent in the bball market, but I do think some things need to change first. While they're killing it on the performance end, the aesthetics are lacking, and whether you like it or not, a good looking shoe is important, it always has been but I think it's true now more than ever.

I really like what they did with the SpeedForm and SpeedForm Apollo. It's not anything too crazy or left field, but it stands out from everything else around and it looks awesome (IMO of course). They need to apply this sort of forward-thinking design to their hoops stuff, cause what they're doing right now just isn't all that exciting honestly.

In my opinion, KD's Nike line was pretty bland, a lot of them looked like in line team shoes with his logo slapped on em. UA has the chance to do him justice, and I really hope this works out.
Agreed.

UA bball shoes are not the prettiest. But at the same time they are new to the game and mainly make team shoes. Hyperdunks, Hyperrise, and Hyperquicks aren't flying off the shelves either. I thought the Spawn Anatomix was a step in the right direction and these Clutchfit series looks legit. 

I think having a signature athlete like KD will force them to come up with out of the box designs and something that can be rocked more casually. Either that, or they make a high end performance shoe and do a lifestyle shoe right. It'll be interesting if they are trying to bring over Leo Chang too as a package.

Half of the UA basketball designs I see look like any generic hyperfuse or hyperdunk anyway. All of these brands make similar style shoes now. I'm all for other brands getting in on the competition.

Really hope KD goes to UA. :pimp: if Brandon Jennings of all people got treated by UA, what more if it's KD? They better give him some of those dope youtube episodes; under the armour :pimp:

bowb4me bowb4me here u go homie, since u asked for me to post a pic rocking a UA performance BEAST casually. Enjoy homie, uatalk.com finna be popping my G

Y'all follow me on the gram to my gs

That's all I wanted fam and I will admit those look good. Don't get me wrong I don't have a Nike devotion I just want good looking shoes from whoever makes them, don't matter the brand. I support UA being a MD native and UMD graduate.

ite cool bruh have a nice day

Lol you must have stock in UA

Why would he destroy his brand? I love Nike man, but the KD line ain't **** compared to Bron and Kobe. Fan of the 2, 4, 5 and 7 but I got better performance UA sneakers for that price. If he goes to UA, he becomes the face of it plus he gets all the new tech for his kicks.

Last edited:
Why would he destroy his brand? I love Nike man, but the KD line ain't **** compared to Bron and Kobe. Fan of the 2, 4, 5 and 7 but I got better performance UA sneakers for that price. If he goes to UA, he becomes the face of it plus he gets all the new tech for his kicks.

I don't doubt the performance aspect of UA. It's more of the casual wear. Nike gives their endorsed players a "mystique" to their appeal. I don't feel like KD has enough worldwide appeal to carry a brand like UA. Regardless he'll get his money and him being taken care of long after basketball is over for him is the biggest picture

Last edited:

I don't doubt the performance aspect of UA. It's more of the casual wear. Nike gives their endorsed players a "mystique" to their appeal. I don't feel like KD has enough worldwide appeal to carry a brand like UA. Regardless he'll get his money and him being taken care of long after basketball is over for him is the biggest picture

I see what you're getting at. UA never really had that type of player to rep them on basketball so I understand why they're going all in. It might or might not work but getting a player like KD is a very good start to up your worldwide appeal. Plus you're right on the 'bigger picture' of this contract, he's pretty much set going foward. :lol:

Last edited:
Came in here just to say Durant will destroy his brand if this UA deal comes to fruition
Reasons?

Anyone can make random proclamations with no evidence or facts. I'd be all ears if you actually have something besides your opinion.

Steph Curry's brand wasn't destroyed...

Reasons?

Anyone can make random proclamations with no evidence or facts. I'd be all ears if you actually have something besides your opinion.

Steph Curry's brand wasn't destroyed...

Are there any UA athletes that are as big as Nike athletes?

Deandre jordan left for Nike which i think was a move he'll regret. Jennings, Vasquez,Walker, are all up next. If we get KD that will be a game changer. Think of all the next drafts athletes that will want to join.

Back
Top Bottom