Under Armour?

Did anyone think that UA broadens to much and to fast in different sports ?

HBmKXJaH_Pxgen_r_Ax354.jpg

Running and soccer ok, but now also in Tennis ?

Puma did they same with Basketball and Baseball and apparently dropped both.

Did anyone think that UA broadens to much and to fast in different sports ?

HBmKXJaH_Pxgen_r_Ax354.jpg

Running and soccer ok, but now also in Tennis ?

Puma did they same with Basketball and Baseball and apparently dropped both.

Not if they keep dropping products like these, they aren't. Mt, glad you liked the Micro G. I love it when people agree with my reviews. Makes me think I know what I am doing sometimes.

Not if they keep dropping products like these, they aren't. Mt, glad you liked the Micro G. I love it when people agree with my reviews. Makes me think I know what I am doing sometimes.

lol duke. we seem to be on the same page a lot when it comes to shoe reviews, so i tend to pay a little closer attention and have a little more faith in your reviews than many others.

lol duke. we seem to be on the same page a lot when it comes to shoe reviews, so i tend to pay a little closer attention and have a little more faith in your reviews than many others.

recently spotted the two new colorways of the black ice on eastbay, noticed that they were both on backorder, then i went to finishline online and spotted the same two (white/red- black/orange blaze) so i went ahead and ordered them! just received my white/red colorway, they are beautiful! can't wait for the trick or treat pair to arrive. i swear people are sleeping!!!!

recently spotted the two new colorways of the black ice on eastbay, noticed that they were both on backorder, then i went to finishline online and spotted the same two (white/red- black/orange blaze) so i went ahead and ordered them! just received my white/red colorway, they are beautiful! can't wait for the trick or treat pair to arrive. i swear people are sleeping!!!!

Just bought the Micro G Fly from Finishline in store for $59. They felt great in store, can't wait to try them out.

Just bought the Micro G Fly from Finishline in store for $59. They felt great in store, can't wait to try them out.

The black away colorway of the Black Ice is on sale on Finishline for 90, just scooped up a pair.
pimp.gif

The black away colorway of the Black Ice is on sale on Finishline for 90, just scooped up a pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mt3130

i have a pair of micro g lites that i have been playing in for about a month now, and i've been extremely pleased with them. the lacing system allows for amazing lockdown with a padded, plush upper while the lower cut back still allows for excellent flex.

the micro g cushioning system is stellar imo. it feels plush and bouncy with awesome impact protection while being low to the ground and giving good court feel. the insoles in them are probably half an inch thick with a nice molded heel cup and arch thats also made out of the micro g material so it won't break down like normal insoles. they feel like aftermarket insoles you would buy to replace the junk ones that typically come in shoes.

if UA makes trainers or runners with this cushioning system, i might convert to the darkside full time for performance kicks.

Sorry for the delay but I actually sprained both my ankles the night before I was going to try these out. That said, I did get to play a little in these, albeit with ASO ankle braces. The cushioning system is impressive, but I really can't give a good in depth review of the fit and court feel and everything until I can play in these at 100% without bulky ankle braces compromising the fit.

Originally Posted by mt3130

i have a pair of micro g lites that i have been playing in for about a month now, and i've been extremely pleased with them. the lacing system allows for amazing lockdown with a padded, plush upper while the lower cut back still allows for excellent flex.

the micro g cushioning system is stellar imo. it feels plush and bouncy with awesome impact protection while being low to the ground and giving good court feel. the insoles in them are probably half an inch thick with a nice molded heel cup and arch thats also made out of the micro g material so it won't break down like normal insoles. they feel like aftermarket insoles you would buy to replace the junk ones that typically come in shoes.

if UA makes trainers or runners with this cushioning system, i might convert to the darkside full time for performance kicks.

Sorry for the delay but I actually sprained both my ankles the night before I was going to try these out. That said, I did get to play a little in these, albeit with ASO ankle braces. The cushioning system is impressive, but I really can't give a good in depth review of the fit and court feel and everything until I can play in these at 100% without bulky ankle braces compromising the fit.

Gave those Black Ices a run indoors today...they're very, very nice
pimp.gif
. The only problem I had with them was that they collected dust pretty easily, so you just gotta swipe em more than other shoes. But otherwise, very good overall balling shoe, the Micro G felt really good on the foot.

Back
Top Bottom