Under Armour?

Can't remember if I've seen those before.

Looks like herringbone on the outsole and probably a very breathable shoe.  Gotta know the tech specs but it's a bit underwhelming compared to what UA has put out before.

Finishline has this up on their site. I hope this is just a sample. I like the one that's on Foot Locker.

I kinda like how this release has been under the radar so far. People are focused on the Slam Dunk package. I'm def gonna try to cop both. My goal is to have as much of his PEs signed by him tbh. Already got a few of the Anatomix and recently got the White/Red CW from the FIBA Cup signed. 8)

Last edited:
Finishline has this up on their site. I hope this is just a sample. I like the one that's on Foot Locker.
My guess is that it IS a sample.  I bought my elite 24 blaze orange pair off finisline and the image was of a different colored sole.  What I received was with the correct colored sole

I like the Foot Locker versions better too with that midsole, but I like the colored outsole on those.

Man I hope I can get a pair.  Struck out when the Spawns released, but I wasn't paying that much attention.  Gotta get these.

Sweet. No Brand Houses in CA :frown:

Does it have the SC logo on the tongue?

What is the color code btw.

Last edited:
Sweet. No Brand Houses in CA
frown.gif

Does it have the SC logo on the tongue?

What is the color code btw.
Yes. And the insole. If it's like the USA colorway release, some Footlockers in CA should have them. Hopefully it's a wider release, but someone in the UA Marketplace said their Foot Locker was doing a raffle for both colors, so call your local ones and see what they say. 

All of the FL's I've been to in SoCal, many of them HOH's, don't carry any UA basketball shoes. Anyone know of any?

I chatted with a rep on UA.com about the release, and all he did was redirect me to UA basketball on twitter. 

I still want those shoes, but I didn't realize the tongue was so thin.  I'm wary of thin tongued shoes after the Hyperdunk elites.

All of the FL's I've been to in SoCal, many of them HOH's, don't carry any UA basketball shoes. Anyone know of any?

I chatted with a rep on UA.com about the release, and all he did was redirect me to UA basketball on twitter. 

I still want those shoes, but I didn't realize the tongue was so thin.  I'm wary of thin tongued shoes after the Hyperdunk elites.
Think the Foot Lockers in CA that had the drives, was posted earlier in the forum. I'll try and find it. Check UA.com at 12pm the next few days. Should show up there. Footlocker should be easy to get online if you order right when they release.

Haven't gotten a chance to play in the Drives yet, but I play in Highlight Cleats and the tongue isn't an issue. It does slide a little, but nothing that affects performance. 

Veterans Day CW of the Drive should be dropping some time next week. Dark camo with high-vis yellow pops. Baltimore Brand House has a limited size run of the black Curry PE - should be receiving more later in the week. Baltimore BH also has FSR of the glow in the dark Anatomix - the glow is crazy on those.

<< Picked up mine today as well - very well executed. The home PE is ok - the matte black heel counter on the away PE is fantastic. Laces are a nice touch as well.
You didn't like the white ones? From the pictures, those are the ones I like better

Back
Top Bottom