Under Armour?

Checked the launch locator on FL and they seem to be widely available for the most part. Shouldn't have to worry about them being limited.

Not really just the HOH in my area. I hope it's easy online I don't wanna go to the mall on a Saturday. Friday release would've been better.

I mean compared to his Spawns, these are def in more stores. I'm actually glad it's on Saturday cause people should be distracted by other releases. I'll try in the morning at FL, FNL and Eastbay and if I really don't end up with a pair or two, I'll just stop by my HOH early am.

That black SC pair is just too hot 
nthat.gif

I personally sized down .5 from the Anatomix Spawn to the Clutchfit Drive.

Wear a 12 in the Spawns, tried a 12 in the Clutchfit and they were too loose for me. Once broken in the 11.5 in the Clutchfit, they seem to fit much better. My foot and insoles were sliding around in the 12 causing a lot of discomfort.

Like I said, the .5 could work and usually I go for the smaller size.  I don't know though, this time around I stayed true

@DeezyVSOP2  go with your gut, I suppose if you can grab two and return one that's best case

Last edited:
UA basketball tweeted out they're releasing on Foot Locker, Finish Line and Eastbay.  No UA.com...
They're releasing on UA of course, rep told me 10am EST which means 7am PST for me lol. Hopefully I cop from the other retailers before then, even though I'm more successful on UA.

They're releasing on UA of course, rep told me 10am EST which means 7am PST for me lol. Hopefully I cop from the other retailers before then, even though I'm more successful on UA.
If that's true....i don't think i have a chance....got a 9 am exam on sat morning smh... 
mean.gif

Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't get through online - all Brand Houses accept phone orders. Stock in stores generally moves much slower than online. Mainly because UA never advertises which stores will be receiving products. If you don't luck up, give a call and just ask to do a phone order. I suggest having the SKU handy just for clarification.

How comparable is the Clutchfit Drive to the Kobe 8 in terms of court feel? I'm in need of getting some new ball shoes, and planning to the get the Curry PE tomorrow but unsure of how they fit so I won't have the opportunity to try them out in store. Judging by pics the midsole is pretty dense and looks high off the ground so I'm hoping the shoes don't sit too high like the KD6 despite it being a low top.

How comparable is the Clutchfit Drive to the Kobe 8 in terms of court feel? I'm in need of getting some new ball shoes, and planning to the get the Curry PE tomorrow but unsure of how they fit so I won't have the opportunity to try them out in store. Judging by pics the midsole is pretty dense and looks high off the ground so I'm hoping the shoes don't sit too high like the KD6 despite it being a low top.
They really don't sit as high off the ground as it seems.  You do get more court feel from the Kobe 8, but the court feel on the Clutchfit Drive is excellent -- not far behind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom