Under Armour?

If this is in the wrong place. please let me know but just looking for your opinion. i have a pair of USA clutchfit drives, worn about 5 times. wondering what the going price for these would be?
probably close to retail. 

They were supposed to be online only, however, someone in the Under Armour Marketplace on Facebook (link in tag) found them at a Champs in San Francisco along with the Navy and Gold ND colorway. No idea why, but call your local Champs. To my knowledge, Brand Houses did not get them. 

damn navy and blue! holy does it still have the gold heel cup? thanks for the info man!

Navy and gold!

vyJIl.gif

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

SF is out the way, across town, so Champs close by better have them. Can't get away right now though.

Damn closest Champs don't carry UA
indifferent.gif
Give the store with them a call (415-975-0883) and ask for the sku and then you should be able to order them in store from your local champs. This is all info I just got from comments and such. I haven't confirmed anything, but for those, I'd jump through a bunch of hoops haha. Good luck. Let you know if I find out anything

Thanks cherrywood cherrywood I tried calling multiple times but the phone is off the hook. If they don't pick up by the time I leave, I'm gonna have to drive out there and pray they still have my size.

Can't wait for the Curry sig. Hopefully it performs well as it looks like it will.

Last edited:
This may be a dumb question, but did the Notre Dame PE's come in a size 14? I checked at like 4 last night and there wasn't even an option for a 14. Just wondering if anybody has an answer it would be greatly appreciated!

I
This may be a dumb question, but did the Notre Dame PE's come in a size 14? I checked at like 4 last night and there wasn't even an option for a 14. Just wondering if anybody has an answer it would be greatly appreciated!

I believe so. Thy do have a 14 on eastbay but they're back ordered until dec 19th

Official, sz.12 POTUS Obama sample (different color way of the ones Brandon Jennings has)  These were given to me by a friend who has another close friend somewhere way up in under armour.  Can post more detailed pics if anyone is interested.

Most recent pickups:

2013 Houston All Star Spine Bionic Lows

USA Drive Low (No SC branding): Can't say where I got them so don't ask :smile: 

- more pics on facebook (link in tag)

Very interested to see all of these, please post more pics

Official, sz.12 POTUS Obama sample (different color way of the ones Brandon Jennings has)  These were given to me by a friend who has another close friend somewhere way up in under armour.  Can post more detailed pics if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom