Under Armour?

Under armour will need more backup then Jennings. The company with the most to offer will win in the end.

when did the bloodlines come out last year?? i wonder when bj will announce his 3rd shoe

Tried to get the PE's coming out today and all sizes were sold out before the link went live. Yeah either they were selling it to employees or the resellers have expanded to under armour.

It seems like we had at least seen real pictures of the upcoming shoes by this time last year. Also, I guess Brandon Jennings isn't getting a shoe this year?

i'm sure BJ is getting a shoe, or he'll be promoting the torch for a little while?

as for the whole PE fiasco, yeah it was bad, but i can tell you that the employees dont get first dibs on them (have a very reliable source) nor do they even get a discount on them. someone just posted the link without even posting sizes, so then they fixxed it and there was a size run from 9-12 i think it was but they sold fairly quickly

i'm sure BJ is getting a shoe, or he'll be promoting the torch for a little while?
as for the whole PE fiasco, yeah it was bad, but i can tell you that the employees dont get first dibs on them (have a very reliable source) nor do they even get a discount on them. someone just posted the link without even posting sizes, so then they fixed it and there was a size run from 9-12 i think it was but they sold fairly quickly

Thanks, good to know that everything is on the up and up. I was able to get my pair when they tweeted out the link a second time. So far I have been able to get most of the PE's, I can't wait to see what they have planned for this friday.

Thanks, good to know that everything is on the up and up. I was able to get my pair when they tweeted out the link a second time. So far I have been able to get most of the PE's, I can't wait to see what they have planned for this friday.

we (UA Employee's) aren't allowed to use our discount on the quickstrike releases. I'm glad they are releasing a lot of the special color combo's... there should be some insane kicks coming soon!:nerd:

So you work for UA? Mind if I ask what is it that you do and how you like it so far?

I'm a footwear tech at a UA outlet store In CA. My goal is to marketing/public relations for the company once UA opens their westcoast quarters. As far as working for the company, I love it! Great energy and very driven!

Sound fun though marketing is extremely difficult cause not only do you have to generate interest for the company, but that interest has to lead to sales. Obviously UA already has a built in consumer base but trying to break into the lucrative basketball market is going to be hard.

Any cool perks working for the company? Also I take it there won't be a quickstrike PE for week?

Sound fun though marketing is extremely difficult cause not only do you have to generate interest for the company, but that interest has to lead to sales. Obviously UA already has a built in consumer base but trying to break into the lucrative basketball market is going to be hard.
Any cool perks working for the company? Also I take it there won't be a quickstrike PE for week?

Yeah I know tell me about it, The basketball division is what my eyes are set on specifically. I know UA is putting a lot of energy towards the youth, they feel that they can drive sales and interest from them and then spread it to the masses, they are 5 major athlete signings away from achieving higher heights in the basketball market. Cool perks besides a generous discount (1/2 off), We get to go to Tide Point and tour the facility and learn more about their product etc etc. Cam Newton has an awesome shoe coming out, its his signature shoe, pretty exciting! We (employees) don't get any notice of QS releases, but I follow up with @UABasketball on twitter constantly just to see what they are releasing, so far I haven't seen anything this week.

Sound awesome, 1/2 off is a great perk. I would love to work for them and be part this growing company cause UA is definitely up and coming and with the pictures of the new torch I could see a bright future ahead.

For those that havent seen the new torch. I like the look of the shoes. Can't wait to see these in person.

Stole it from the "other" site.

Is that the highlight orange that released last friday? Mine should be here tomorrow. Thats a nice collection, I'm mad I missed out on the pink bloodlines and I'm not looking to spend what people are asking for on feebay.

Edit: Also the torch just came out today and they have a white and blue one that wasn't pictured before. Also the orange isn't available, hopefully they release it later on.

Last edited:
I want that Poison pair from the Elite 24 pack, but I don't see the pair that was supposed to release today on eastbay or ua.com...any word?

I want that Poison pair from the Elite 24 pack, but I don't see the pair that was supposed to release today on eastbay or ua.com...any word?

We're looking into it and we'll let you know if we find anything out about the release on our end.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Back
Top Bottom