Under Armour?

Just ordered a pair of the Spines. Anyone own these? Any personal reviews?

I read over the reviews on the site so I figured I'd take a chance on them.

Current running shoe is the first lunarglide. 

Micro G Charge BB

Personally I don't mind them. I like Cam's highlight trainer better but I like the fact that Under Armour is taking chances. Its something different then a lot of run of the mill basketball shoe designs

anyone on here have or ever try-on their charge rc running shoes? i'm tempted to pick up this "reflective" version to actually run in...but the few reviews that i could find on the charge rc shoes says that they're overly narrow around the arch area (and i'd say i'm ever-so-slightly wide from normal feet).

they look pretty sweet-lookin' though...

just a heads up to those who were looking for the bloodlines, I picked up the black/red pair for $31 at Marshall's. Definently gonna be my new balling shoe.

anyone on here have or ever try-on their charge rc running shoes? i'm tempted to pick up this "reflective" version to actually run in...but the few reviews that i could find on the charge rc shoes says that they're overly narrow around the arch area (and i'd say i'm ever-so-slightly wide from normal feet).
they look pretty sweet-lookin' though...

They do run narrow. My feet are on the narrow side, so it's not bad for me.

Cushioning is pretty firm too, but again that's something that works for me.

No 3rd shoe for BJ. 

It was amazing, but got scrapped.

Charge & Spine are the Fall models.
Mine said the same thing. Possibly, depending on the beginning of the season, could make an appearance at/after All-Star Weekend.

eBates currently has 12% cashback on Under armour PLUS under armour has free shipping on orders over $49!!

^^^ Not a sample - saw these in the House of Hoops last week. Were meant for Blake Griffin but we know how that went. Now DeAndre gets them.

Back
Top Bottom